Must-have Xbox one games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Must-have Xbox one games?

User Info: message_bottle

message_bottle
4 weeks ago#1
Trying to figure out if I should buy a new console and if so, which one.

What's the biggest appeal, in your opinion, of the Xbox one?

User Info: -Lo-

-Lo-
4 weeks ago#2
Sunset Overdrive and Ori & the Blind Forest. Nearly everything else is on PS4/PC/Switch. Try to find a launch model or someone trying to get rid of their 1S so they can upgrade to play that library...

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
4 weeks ago#3
Rare Replay
Ori and the Blind Forest
State of Decay YOSE

Of course those are just games that I find appealing, you'd have to find stuff that appeals to you TC. It's all about preference in the end
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RaLEVmuM4o

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
4 weeks ago#4
-Lo- posted...
Sunset Overdrive and Ori & the Blind Forest. Nearly everything else is on PS4/PC/Switch. Try to find a launch model or someone trying to get rid of their 1S so they can upgrade to play that library...

Thank you for that tidbit Captain Obvious.

I enjoy a few items from the McDonalds menu. Nearly everything else is at Burger King/Wendy's/<insert other fast food places here> though.
Never before has a generation so diligently recorded themselves accomplishing so little.

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
4 weeks ago#5
Gears, Recore, Sunset OD, Forza games are magnificent, the controller, Halo, Ori, Cuphead is shaping up, BC games, EA access, Game Pass, Dead Rising.

Quite a few games make it worth an X1. Not to mention some games run better on X1.
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: ZatchBell

ZatchBell
4 weeks ago#6
Dead Rising 3
Gears of War 4
Halo 5
Forza 6 or wait until 7 comes out
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Halo Wars 2
Final Fantasy XV
Witcher III
Mortal Kombat XL
Fallout 4
Ori definitive edition
Sega Fan for Life

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
4 weeks ago#7
Depends on what types of games you like.

I find Destiny and Destiny 2, Wildlands, Elite Dangerous, ME Andromeda, Forza Horizon 3, DR3, to all be must-have games.
This topic is taking the word s*** bucket to a whole 'nother level!!!!
-Sasquatch8080

User Info: OneTruePlayer81

OneTruePlayer81
4 weeks ago#8
Beasthunt posted...
Gears, Recore, Sunset OD, Forza games are magnificent, the controller, Halo, Ori, Cuphead is shaping up, BC games, EA access, Game Pass, Dead Rising.

Quite a few games make it worth an X1. Not to mention some games run better on X1.

No games run better on X1 than ps4

TC, if you don't have any console then get a ps4, there's no contest. But if you already have a ps4, the X1 is a decent console
PSN: OneTruePlayer81

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
4 weeks ago#9
OneTruePlayer81 posted...
Beasthunt posted...

TC, if you don't have any console then get a ps4, there's no contest. But if you already have a ps4, the X1 is a decent console

That's not true. At all.

Off the top of my head .... Assassin's Creed Unity ran much better than the Ps4 counterpart. Thats one. There was another one launched not long ago that had better performance on the X1.

Stop console defending. The Ps4 is a much better console but thanks to console parity, games come out running better on X1 at times.

*Sigh*

The curse of having all consoles and a PC. You just have to deal with fanboys
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: OneTruePlayer81

OneTruePlayer81
4 weeks ago#10
Beasthunt posted...
OneTruePlayer81 posted...
Beasthunt posted...

That's not true. At all.

Off the top of my head .... Assassin's Creed Unity ran much better than the Ps4 counterpart. Thats one. There was another one launched not long ago that had better performance on the X1.

Stop console defending. The Ps4 is a much better console but thanks to console parity, games come out running better on X1 at times.

*Sigh*

The curse of having all consoles and a PC. You just have to deal with fanboys

AC unity and 'some other game' eh? We'll I never played AC unity seeing as it was panned by reviewers so you can have that, but by all accounts it ran like s*** on both consoles. And btw, I myself own both consoles so I'm hardly a fanboy, but it seems you can't make a positive comment about ps4 on this board without being called a fanboy.
PSN: OneTruePlayer81
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Must-have Xbox one games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived