Did anyone else get a XB1 X Project Scorpio Edition on Best Buy today?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did anyone else get a XB1 X Project Scorpio Edition on Best Buy today?

User Info: fastdak25

fastdak25
2 months ago#1
IDK how long they were up (already gone an hour after ordering mine), but i was able to get two orders in. It has been listed as "coming soon" since the first day when it sold out immediately everywhere else. Seeing the standard edition pre-orders up today made me think to go back and look at BB and sure enough they had it listed for pre-order. Both myself and a co-worker got one, confirmation numbers received as well.

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
2 months ago#2
fastdak25 posted...
IDK how long they were up (already gone an hour after ordering mine), but i was able to get two orders in. It has been listed as "coming soon" since the first day when it sold out immediately everywhere else. Seeing the standard edition pre-orders up today made me think to go back and look at BB and sure enough they had it listed for pre-order. Both myself and a co-worker got one, confirmation numbers received as well.

got that e-mail called up and i still have my day1 scorpio edtion coming between now and nov 7.since they say pre-orders normally come early
Gamefaqs. the place were grammar/english/typing is more important then talking about video games .people attack me for that reason PRICELESS. ok by OTACON120

User Info: Masamune_6969

Masamune_6969
2 months ago#3
I got my Scorpio Edition pre-ordered back the day they first went live.

I haven't seen any available since that day. I think maybe some people who pre-ordered it might have had a change of heart and instead opted for the regular version.

Sure, it's not rare like the S.E. but it's all black and maybe there's people that prefer that.

I think the standard version is actually a little nicer looking, being all black but I'm not cancelling my S.E. because it's more rare and I like rare stuff.

User Info: DGenerateKane

DGenerateKane
2 months ago#4
The Scorpio was available all day on Best Buy's website on August 20th. I waited all day before deciding to pull the trigger at 10:10pm Pacific since Amazon still wasn't listing it.
http://www.360-hq.com/gamercard-DGenerateKane-0-19.png
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did anyone else get a XB1 X Project Scorpio Edition on Best Buy today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived