Is anyone here not gonna get the Xbox One X.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is anyone here not gonna get the Xbox One X.

User Info: c13rocks

c13rocks
4 weeks ago#11
I don't have a 4k tv so no point. Even if I did im probably going to wait for next gen. Graphics arent that huge to me, and to be honest with how good graphics are today, paying $500 for a tiny bit better Graphics isn't too wise imho.

User Info: SonyPonyTony

SonyPonyTony
4 weeks ago#12
Masamune_6969 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
I'm getting it of course. The most powerful console ever? The best version of ALL games? a UHD player? V-Sync capable? Absolutely!

I have like 4 preordered I'm thinking about picking up a fifth since they reopened presales again today.

Pre-ordered 4 and thinking of picking up a fifth one? Holay molay!!

If Microsoft knew of this they'd prolly release a public statement about you and say to the rest of us, "be like this guy!!"

:) Be like Tony!
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil

User Info: Mr_Killstreak

Mr_Killstreak
4 weeks ago#13
SonyPonyTony posted...
I'm getting it of course. The most powerful console ever? The best version of ALL games? a UHD player? V-Sync capable? Absolutely!

I have like 4 preordered I'm thinking about picking up a fifth since they reopened presales again today.

Sure you do, dial it back a bit, chief.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
4 weeks ago#14
Nope, I already have a One S that I'm perfectly happy with. Next console I get will be when the next gen starts.
Long live machine, The future supreme..
Man overthrown, Spit out the bone..

User Info: T3CHN0

T3CHN0
4 weeks ago#15
Mr_Killstreak posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...

Sure you do, dial it back a bit, chief.

User Info: shoji_jo

shoji_jo
4 weeks ago#16
I can't justify the purchase yet as my money goes on bills and my family.
I'm trying to cut down on spending real money by trading my older games and consoles (as in decades old).

My next console purchase will be the Switch, which I've done well to avoid buying so far.

I have no doubt that I'll get an Xbox One X some day but probably only if my Day One Edition stops working.

User Info: eldak

eldak
4 weeks ago#17
Not really, was thinking about it but I don't have a 4k tv yet and my current tv isn't even 4 years old, so I don't feel the need to upgrade. I will wait till next gen to make the jump to 4k.

User Info: DoMyEyesLie

DoMyEyesLie
4 weeks ago#18
I'm won't and much like my thoughts on the PS4 Pro, I have no interest in one. I don't have a 4k screen, my current One S works just fine, I don't game only on XB1, and if I want better looking and running games, I have a more powerful gaming PC to get them on.
Yay gaming

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
4 weeks ago#19
Mr Killstreak incredibly upset that people on the xbox one board are looking forward to the new xbox one.

User Info: daverraver7

daverraver7
4 weeks ago#20
Don't see the point really. Ok some games will look better but there isn't a huge amount of games coming out, so once you get over the wow factor it'll just be another xbox to play your games on. That isn't a big enough reason to spend 450 on.
gamertag:shadowmouse09
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is anyone here not gonna get the Xbox One X.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived