Microsoft Teasing Xbox One X Forward Compatibility

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Teasing Xbox One X Forward Compatibility

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
2 months ago#21
uptown710 posted...
slyman19 posted...
uptown710 posted...
And no, Microsoft is likely not going to be losing money on the system. It's kind of overpriced actually.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2017-06-15-xbox-one-x-selling-at-a-loss

?!

So they are breaking even. Still, it's amazing that it's costing so much. The thing is pretty underpowered.

Where the hell do you see it saying "breaking even"? It clearly says Selling at a loss.

Lmao just go to bed man. Call it a day.

"Oddly, when asked if that means Xbox is taking a loss, he answered: "I didn't answer it that way."

Seriously, I know you're a PC gamer, but actually try reading the article next time. Thanks.

User Info: uptown710

uptown710
2 months ago#22
slyman19 posted...
uptown710 posted...
slyman19 posted...
uptown710 posted...
And no, Microsoft is likely not going to be losing money on the system. It's kind of overpriced actually.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2017-06-15-xbox-one-x-selling-at-a-loss

?!

So they are breaking even. Still, it's amazing that it's costing so much. The thing is pretty underpowered.

Where the hell do you see it saying "breaking even"? It clearly says Selling at a loss.

"Oddly, when asked if that means Xbox is taking a loss, he answered: "I didn't answer it that way."

Seriously, I know you're a PC gamer, but actually try reading the article next time. Thanks.

He later elaborated: "I don't want to get into all the numbers, but in aggregate you should think about the hardware part of the console business is not the money-making part of the business. The money-making part is in selling games."

Right below the part I didn't read. Smh.

Continue? 9...8...7...
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal

slyman19
2 months ago#23
uptown710 posted...
slyman19 posted...
uptown710 posted...
slyman19 posted...
uptown710 posted...

?!

He later elaborated: "I don't want to get into all the numbers, but in aggregate you should think about the hardware part of the console business is not the money-making part of the business. The money-making part is in selling games."

Continue? 9...8...7...

And how the f*** that does that discredit what I just f***ing said? They will break even on the console and make money on games. Holy f***, why do you have such trouble reading? Is it a side effect of being a PC gamer?

User Info: uptown710

uptown710
2 months ago#24
slyman19 posted...
uptown710 posted...
slyman19 posted...
uptown710 posted...
slyman19 posted...
uptown710 posted...

?!

Continue? 9...8...7...

And how the f*** that does that discredit what I just f***ing said? They will break even on the console and make money on games. Holy f***, why do you have such trouble reading? Is it a side effect of being a PC gamer?

It's going from being funny to being sad...

He tells the reporter "we don't really make money off hardware, we make our money off games". Notice he didn't say "we aren't taking a loss" he said "I didn't answer it that way".

But you're so dense you probably figure "if I strain my brain really hard, it'll change reality". Keep trying champ. You'll find the end to the rainbow.
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal

slyman19
2 months ago#25
uptown710 posted...
slyman19 posted...
uptown710 posted...
slyman19 posted...
uptown710 posted...
slyman19 posted...
uptown710 posted...

?!

Continue? 9...8...7...

It's going from being funny to being sad...

He tells the reporter "we don't really make money off hardware, we make our money off games". Notice he didn't say "we aren't taking a loss" he said "I didn't answer it that way".

But you're so dense you probably figure "if I strain my brain really hard, it'll change reality". Keep trying champ. You'll find the end to the rainbow.

How can you have this much trouble?

Here, since I'm the better person, I'll walk you though this.

Author: Are you making money on the One X?

Phil: No

Author: So you're losing money?

Phil: I didn't say that.

Any reasonable person would take that as breaking even. But again, PC gamers are incapable of being reasonable people.

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
2 months ago#26
Jesus christ, another day another topic in which Slyman fully embarrasses himself.
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Teasing Xbox One X Forward Compatibility

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived