Opinions on Friday the 13th

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Opinions on Friday the 13th

User Info: Player4

Player4
4 weeks ago#1
How is this game? I'm cool with online only and all that jazz. Just didn't know if it ran smooth and if the community is usually all playing objectives or screwing each other over. I read that eventually bots will be added.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 weeks ago#2
Its an extremely fun game but its Twitch/Youtube bait. Dont believe that its a terrifying game that will have you shrieking in horror like the Twitchers do.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: Frank_CastIe

Frank_CastIe
4 weeks ago#3
It's very fun, if you get into a good lobby. A big problem is that there are a lot of trolls that just do anything possible to try and ruin the game for you. Other than that and a few bugs, the game does run well and is very enjoyable
Fever gone but itchy. Hungry and eat doggie food. Itchy Itchy Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty

User Info: robdisco

robdisco
4 weeks ago#4
Use LFG for good groups. Randos are lame.
I prefer to just play video games rather than worry about which platform/s they release on or how many pixels are on the screen.

User Info: Player4

Player4
4 weeks ago#5
Thanks. I know it is only 40 bucks but I may wait and see if it gets a sale. I got 3 games coming out in the next 2 months so I'll be busy and I don't wanna keep adding to my back log.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
4 weeks ago#6
robdisco posted...
Use LFG for good groups. Randos are lame.

This is the only way to play it IMO. If you play quick matches you're just asking for a bad time.
Never before has a generation so diligently recorded themselves accomplishing so little.

User Info: Darkpengi

Darkpengi
4 weeks ago#7
Honestly, wait for a sale. The game isn't worth the 40$ asking price considering the devs are REALLY stupid.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
4 weeks ago#8
Darkpengi posted...
Honestly, wait for a sale. The game isn't worth the 40$ asking price considering the devs are REALLY stupid.

How so? The game runs smoothly now and the devs are planning on supporting it over the next few months. I'm not sure how that makes them stupid.
Never before has a generation so diligently recorded themselves accomplishing so little.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Opinions on Friday the 13th

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived