After playing several hours of Forza 7 the game is not 4K graphics

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. After playing several hours of Forza 7 the game is not 4K graphics

User Info: uptown710

uptown710
2 months ago#21
They don't happen on Forza on Xbox. All of the Motorsport games have been locked 60 with no drop

Right, but if this demo is any indication, once the PC version gets a retail release, you will see the game running above 60fps @ 4K.

Great looking game on both console and PC.
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal

User Info: Ratchetrockon

Ratchetrockon
2 months ago#22
uptown710 posted...
They don't happen on Forza on Xbox. All of the Motorsport games have been locked 60 with no drop

Right, but if this demo is any indication, once the PC version gets a retail release, you will see the game running above 60fps @ 4K.

Great looking game on both console and PC.

plus 1060 can handle the game at locked 60 fps with msaa set to 0 and particle resolution set to quarter everything else on ultra. Runs at 70% gpu load which shows how undemanding the game is even on 4k.

With the higher-end cards able to run it at 8k 60 fps I suspect 1080ti will be running it at 4k 100 fps or higher.

This title will be great for those 4k 144 hz monitors coming out. A technical marvel
i7 6900k | 2x GTX 1080ti FE (SLI) |MSI x99 Gaming PRO | 1tb 960 PRO EVO M.2 SSD| DDR4 32 gig 3200 RAM | EVGA P2 1200W
Bench: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/21395525
(message deleted)

User Info: natevines

natevines
2 months ago#24
"After playing several hours of Forza 7 the game is not 4K graphics"

That's so weird, I never thought that 4K only lasted for several hours before it wore off :(

User Info: Nazanir

Nazanir
2 months ago#25
So, after you've been spit out by the PCH board (and for good reason), you just go s***post somewhere else?

Get out.
XboX GT/Steam/Wii-U - Nazanir

User Info: Satchmo25

Satchmo25
2 months ago#26
Going to look marvelous on the X in full 4K graphix
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
2 months ago#27
PC guys melting again.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. After playing several hours of Forza 7 the game is not 4K graphics

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived