Target Vs. Microsoft Store

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Target Vs. Microsoft Store

User Info: orbit626

orbit626
4 weeks ago#1
So I was able to pre-order the 1X Scorpio edition from Targets website while they were available. That was the only place I could find it. It will be shipped to my home.

I also pre-ordered the standard 1X from Microsoft yesterday.

I have never ordered anything from Target before, so I'd like to hear from any of you that have experience with them. I have used the Microsoft store dozens of times, and never had any issues. I really want the Scorpio edition tho, but I'm leary of Target.

I'm just looking for feedback on Target basically. I unfortunately cannot get both versions and have to cancel one of them.

Thanks in advance for any insights.
Can we please have a new Xenogears!?

User Info: rvd42387

rvd42387
4 weeks ago#2
target is ok as far as video games go ive ordered a couple and always gotten them on release day or the day before

User Info: WhiteRosse

WhiteRosse
4 weeks ago#3
I never had issues with retailers such as Target or Walmart.
It depends on your particular store and its employees, but I never had a problem with mine.

I believe Target has a no-hassle return policy.
Xbox One X

User Info: BlueFlameBat

BlueFlameBat
3 weeks ago#4
Just don't go to the Windows store at the St Louis Galleria if you think you might need to return it (especially if it has a couple of wonky buttons that don't work unless they're pressed at just the right angles). They take what seems like 15 minutes (although it's probably more like 5) and they usually ask you to wait by one of the products they're trying to sell. You know what? Just stay out of St Louis entirely if you plan on buying electronics. Something is typically wrong with them in that area. It's like businesses deliberately send their defective products to Missouri or at least St Louis to dump on unsuspecting hicks, which is totally unfair; I don't even hunt!
I don't care if it would make me a sexual tyrannosaurus! I'm not putting that crap in my mouth!

User Info: suicide machine

suicide machine
3 weeks ago#5
you shouldn't have any issues with target. at this point, i think it's a matter of which do you prefer to own, the scorpio or regular version?
Please check us out on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheElderGamesmen

User Info: Getstew2

Getstew2
3 weeks ago#6
They are fine. I've had good experiences with both.
Stew. Host, Total Babble Podcast
PSN: Getstew - XBL: Bstew

User Info: effinbeans

effinbeans
3 weeks ago#7
Target is one of the top US retailers. What exactly are you leery of?

User Info: BlueFlameBat

BlueFlameBat
3 weeks ago#8
effinbeans posted...

The risk that companies will start to sit on their reputations probably.
I don't care if it would make me a sexual tyrannosaurus! I'm not putting that crap in my mouth!

User Info: orbit626

orbit626
3 weeks ago#9
BlueFlameBat posted...
effinbeans posted...

The risk that companies will start to sit on their reputations probably.

Just to make things more clear, I pre-ordered online. There isn't a Target near me.

The Leary part is having never bought anything from their website. I have no experience with them.

I do want the Scorpio version, but the $$$ total is cheaper for the standard version from the MS store. I just need to make up my mind, lol.
Can we please have a new Xenogears!?

User Info: ClassicMan

ClassicMan
3 weeks ago#10
WhiteRosse posted...
I never had issues with retailers such as Target or Walmart.
It depends on your particular store and its employees, but I never had a problem with mine.

I believe Target has a no-hassle return policy.
PSN: ClassicMan1982
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Target Vs. Microsoft Store

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived