Xbox One X Standard Edition Sold Out on Amazon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X Standard Edition Sold Out on Amazon

User Info: WhiteRosse

WhiteRosse
2 months ago#31
Amazon and Target are still showing out.
But the Walmart and Best Buy (at least around me) still have the Standard Edition for pre-order online.

Microsoft is really good with their supplies, so they will most likely bring more.
Still, pretty crazy at the rate the Standard and Scorpio edition is being sold out.
Xbox One X

User Info: phoenix9291

phoenix9291
2 months ago#32
-Lo- posted...
So the world's number one shopping outlet sold out of pre-orders? No surprise, that's where the scalpers hit first since they can get multiples in just a few short clicks. Actually it took far longer than expected to get through that allocation, plus the big box stores you can still easily pre-order one. Not looking too good.

Regardless, MS will launch this thing, provide no numbers, call it a great success, and the fans will rejoice. Then they'll reveal the next gen Xbox. Can't wait!

Was it even possible to order multiple from Amazon? I know for a fact the Scorpio edition was limited to ordering just one as I tried to order two.
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup

User Info: MachineZed

MachineZed
2 months ago#33
killaSeason007 posted...
WhiteRosse posted...
Pretty insane how fast it is being sold out. And not due that artificial scarcity BS that Nintendo pulls.

I guess all those troll topics, telling people to not buy the Xbox One X, aren't working.

Yeah Nintendo is the only company who does that....lol

Right Lord Sony is known to create artificial scarcity just look at the PSVR
---
Promote what you love rather than bash what you hate.

User Info: Breyant

Breyant
2 months ago#34
MachineZed posted...
killaSeason007 posted...
WhiteRosse posted...
Pretty insane how fast it is being sold out. And not due that artificial scarcity BS that Nintendo pulls.

I guess all those troll topics, telling people to not buy the Xbox One X, aren't working.

Yeah Nintendo is the only company who does that....lol

Right Lord Sony is known to create artificial scarcity just look at the PSVR

I really think they didn't expect PSVR to sell at all and weren't making many because of that reason. Now it seems like they got cocky and made too many so they're going on sale and dropping prices all the time.
No one steals my ship. Not even me.

User Info: zICEz

zICEz
2 months ago#35
Amazon Doesn't "Sell out" (I Work there) We have enough to support each FC(fulfillment center). And besides each person who "pre-orders" on Amazon. Put no money down. They just put their name on it. So No'one bought anything... Now when it's time for Purchase time. You'll see who actually bought the console. Xbox One X in my area was available for 2 days in many other stores... (that was the scorpio edition.) most noteable. Walmart and Target. I'm willing to bet money the scalpers bought the xbox one x...and reselling on Ebay... the day of.
i Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die
XBLGT/PSN: g0dly ice You are being Recorded www.Youtube.com/RatedUnblockable

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
2 months ago#36
RococoEra posted...
The king is back, refined gamers finally have a truly powerful console to play on for the first time in years.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
at some poin, since the NES, ive read this comment. previously on magazines, then oon schoolyards, and then the internet.
for every new system (or in this case, an upgrade)
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
2 months ago#37
Rings posted...
https://m.imgur.com/plAPcFb

This is how I feel yet I'm going to buy an XB1X anyway.
DorkLink said I could borrow his signature so I did (see below):

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
2 months ago#38
-Lo- posted...
So the world's number one shopping outlet sold out of pre-orders? No surprise, that's where the scalpers hit first since they can get multiples in just a few short clicks. Actually it took far longer than expected to get through that allocation, plus the big box stores you can still easily pre-order one. Not looking too good.

Regardless, MS will launch this thing, provide no numbers, call it a great success, and the fans will rejoice. Then they'll reveal the next gen Xbox. Can't wait!

^triggered
#differentboat

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
2 months ago#39
For a console no one seems to want people keep using this scalper excuse like a scalper does not put money towards the console like other people do. The console is still being sold.

Also if there is no demand why would there be a need to scalp?
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

User Info: Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen
2 months ago#40
WhiteRosse posted...
Amazon and Target are still showing out.
But the Walmart and Best Buy (at least around me) still have the Standard Edition for pre-order online.

Microsoft is really good with their supplies, so they will most likely bring more.
Still, pretty crazy at the rate the Standard and Scorpio edition is being sold out.

Yeah, the demand for the X1X is extremely high. This will be a hot ticket for the holidays even after the intial rush.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X Standard Edition Sold Out on Amazon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived