Store has stopped working for me.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Store has stopped working for me.

User Info: ShockTroooper

ShockTroooper
4 weeks ago#21
My update went completely through and disappeared and now I cannot do anything. I didn't get stuck at 98% but I still can't get in. Same Error Code

User Info: GobblerCopper

GobblerCopper
4 weeks ago#22
I reaaally hope they fix this problem before Monday.

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
4 weeks ago#23
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: spartain117

spartain117
4 weeks ago#24
EDIT: After it downloaded the update for the Xbox Store it went to installation stopped and didn't update.

I got a new app update for the Xbox Store but it's taking a little while to update.
If I have to evacuate from Florida I have to bring my PS4 with me so I don't lose Metal Gear Solid creators PT demo.
F!@# KONAMI

User Info: Andromeda18

Andromeda18
4 weeks ago#25
This is also happening to me and I hope they fix this problem soon 😥

User Info: KylesRe57

KylesRe57
4 weeks ago#26
Yup getting the error message too

User Info: satnodnye

satnodnye
4 weeks ago#27
I fixed this issue on my XBOX one by going to:
All Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep my games & apps

You will have to set up your gamer tag and default settings again, and you may lose save progress, not sure. But it did work and I am now able to access the store without any error.

User Info: Lock424

Lock424
4 weeks ago#28
satnodnye if I have a joint account with some one and reset my console will I lose that and my gold subscription and ea access
(message deleted)

User Info: jrm096

jrm096
4 weeks ago#30
I haven't been able to access the store as well. The downloading process is currently at 98%. Doesn't seem like it'll get much further. Microsoft needs to fix this.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Store has stopped working for me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived