Getting Cuphead?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Getting Cuphead?

User Info: AndyJoe89

AndyJoe89
2 months ago#11
AWarAmp84 posted...
I'm still on the fence. I think it'll ultimately come down to price. Is this going to be priced as a full game?

It's $20
GameFAQs: The gaming community that hates gaming.
(message deleted)

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
2 months ago#13
Preordered from Newegg for $17.99
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
PSN - BigLongDowner

User Info: Andreas2402

Andreas2402
2 months ago#14
is it multiplayer only?
The bigger the lie, the more they believe

BigLongDowner
2 months ago#15
Andreas2402 posted...
is it multiplayer only?

Single player also. Multiplayer is local/couch co-op only.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
PSN - BigLongDowner

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
2 months ago#16
AndyJoe89 posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
I'm still on the fence. I think it'll ultimately come down to price. Is this going to be priced as a full game?

It's $20

Oh. If that's the case then I'll most likely grab it.
Never before has a generation so diligently recorded themselves accomplishing so little.

User Info: rafa0506

rafa0506
2 months ago#17
Can someone tell me if their preloaded copy is downloaded? Mine says its only 108 mb, that cant be right.
Because Batman is a talentless hack with no powers that needs to hide like a girl to avoid getting shot to s***.dastoOge

BigLongDowner
2 months ago#18
rafa0506 posted...
Can someone tell me if their preloaded copy is downloaded? Mine says its only 108 mb, that cnt be right.

It's not available for me neither. It'll most likely be up the day before or early next week. The release time says 9:00am 9/29. I wouldn't be surprised if it's not downloadable until then.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
PSN - BigLongDowner

User Info: rafa0506

rafa0506
2 months ago#19
BigLongDowner posted...
rafa0506 posted...
Can someone tell me if their preloaded copy is downloaded? Mine says its only 108 mb, that cnt be right.

It's not available for me neither. It'll most likely be up the day before or early next week. The release time says 9:00am 9/29. I wouldn't be surprised if it's not downloadable until then.

Thank you. I was starting to think it was on my end because im in japan.
Because Batman is a talentless hack with no powers that needs to hide like a girl to avoid getting shot to s***.dastoOge

BigLongDowner
2 months ago#20
Originally it was eight to 10 bosses and a Mega Man style select screen. But we have nearly tripled the scope of bosses, so there’ll be around 28 or 29. Six platforming levels, an interactive overworld, a shop where you can buy weapons and charms. So a much more complete game, in keeping with our original vision.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/23/cuphead-hands-on-preview-and-interview-we-were-self-taught-through-the-game-6874267/#ixzz4tVPhWUDg

I'm more excited now!
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
PSN - BigLongDowner
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Getting Cuphead?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived