Just got Halo Collection what was all the fuss about?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just got Halo Collection what was all the fuss about?

User Info: HellHole_

HellHole_
3 weeks ago#11
Mr_arizona posted...
Took them a year to fix the games multiplayer. Cause that's perfectly acceptable for a MP game to have it's 1st year be borderline unplayable and offer no refunds. By the time it was working okay everyone had already abandoned ship and never returned. What was supposed to be a celebration of Halo 2 online returning was just one of the worst examples of a game going for sale broken. Like how do you f*** up your flagship franchise that badly?

Campaigns are great. I never ran into an issue while playing them. Grab a buddy for 1 and 2 then get a group for 3 and 4.

you outsource it.

343 outsourced MCC, it played like trash. they outsourced halo wars 2, they can never get it balanced right.

yet they made 4, and 5 which played perfectly.
are you not sick of playing games, sick of giving blame
sick of f***in' living like the world has never given you a life defining day?

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
3 weeks ago#12
AlbertWesker1 posted...
I just got the game and it plays fine, I can enter lobbies no problem.

Only thing is that everybody wants to play Halo 3.

The playlists suck.
The spawns on Halo 2 are the old spawns, not the newer updated spawns which are better.
You can't group up after a match and have to start matchmaking all over again.
There's no population number (a feature since Halo 3).
But besides that, it's great!
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: spartain117

spartain117
3 weeks ago#13
I've been having fun with HMCC multiplayer but let me tell you what you shouldn't do. If you run into someone on your team that betrays gamers to steal your flag or betrays gamers for the fun of it DON'T SEND ANY XBL MESSAGES CALLING THEM a****** (even though they deserve it). Xbox LIVE enforcement team doesn't do anything about the mass of gamers that betray people but they'll give you a 2 day communications suspension if that troll betrayer reports you with his multiple accounts. I just had experienced that recently in HMCC. Sadfully I run into betrayers on the daily bases.
If I have to evacuate from Florida I have to bring my PS4 with me so I don't lose Metal Gear Solid creators PT demo.
F!@# KONAMI

HellHole_
3 weeks ago#14
spartain117 posted...
I've been having fun with HMCC multiplayer but let me tell you what you shouldn't do. If you run into someone on your team that betrays gamers to steal your flag or betrays gamers for the fun of it DON'T SEND ANY XBL MESSAGES CALLING THEM a****** (even though they deserve it). Xbox LIVE enforcement team doesn't do anything about the mass of gamers that betray people but they'll give you a 2 day communications suspension if that troll betrayer reports you with his multiple accounts. I just had experienced that recently in HMCC. Sadfully I run into betrayers on the daily bases.

f***ing duh. the whole point of what they're doing is to piss you off, so you'll send a message trying to insult them so they can report you.

spartain117
3 weeks ago#15
HellHole_ posted...
spartain117 posted...

f***ing duh. the whole point of what they're doing is to piss you off, so you'll send a message trying to insult them so they can report you.

I have to deal with these betrayers on the daily bases. I wish XBL Enforcement would give these a******s XBL account suspensions.
If I have to evacuate from Florida I have to bring my PS4 with me so I don't lose Metal Gear Solid creators PT demo.
F!@# KONAMI

HellHole_
3 weeks ago#16
report them and move on

spartain117
3 weeks ago#17
HellHole_ posted...
report them and move on

It's hit or miss whether XBL Enforcement does anything to people you report. It got to the point where XBL Enforcement didn't do anything to people I reported and I just stopped reporting people because I felt like XBL Enforcement stopped taking action against people I reported.
F!@# KONAMI

User Info: mekkin1

mekkin1
3 weeks ago#18
Like others have pointed people had a hell of a time getting into games. Had to be there at the time. Still one of MS's biggest screw ups. Probably should of just put out the Halo 2 remaster and be done with it. Would've saved everyone involved a lot of pain.

HellHole_
3 weeks ago#19
spartain117 posted...
HellHole_ posted...
report them and move on

It's hit or miss whether XBL Enforcement does anything to people you report. It got to the point where XBL Enforcement didn't do anything to people I reported and I just stopped reporting people because I felt like XBL Enforcement stopped taking action against people I reported.

why do you care so much

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
3 weeks ago#20
spartain117 posted...
HellHole_ posted...
report them and move on

Report them for actually breaking the rules.

Team killing may be a dick move, but it isn't an XBL ToU violation.

Maybe dial the temper tantrum down a few notches and quit acting like the world is out to get you because people aren't getting punished for being dicks while staying within the ToU and you are getting punished for breaking them.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just got Halo Collection what was all the fuss about?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived