Anyone beat kingdom of amelar..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone beat kingdom of amelar..

User Info: kryptin

kryptin
2 months ago#11
Yes, I beat it on PC and later again on 360. I wish we could get a sequel, but of course that will never happen since RI owns the IP.
Gamertag: kryptin - http://www.trueachievements.com/Kryptin.htm
Currently Playing: Resident Evil Revelations (X1)

User Info: Saysdawg

Saysdawg
2 months ago#12
Yeah I beat it with my mostly mage character. Was going to go through another playthrough but a house fire destroyed my ps3 (which i had it for). If it is bc, I'll deff buy it for another playthrough.
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers

User Info: magx

magx
2 months ago#13
Saysdawg posted...
Yeah I beat it with my mostly mage character. Was going to go through another playthrough but a house fire destroyed my ps3 (which i had it for). If it is bc, I'll deff buy it for another playthrough.

Damn man, sorry to hear that. How'd the house catch on fire?

As for the TC, I played it twice and loved it. Combat is really excellent and the game looks good and offers good variety.
http://magx01.blogspot.com/
<3 Ninja Gaiden Black! I want Dynamite Cop XBLA!

User Info: chip1289

chip1289
2 months ago#14
I did beat it and enjoyed it quite a bit
Have an ever growing ignore list on trollfaqs

User Info: Saysdawg

Saysdawg
2 months ago#15
magx posted...
Saysdawg posted...

As for the TC, I played it twice and loved it. Combat is really excellent and the game looks good and offers good variety.

Faulty wiring.
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers

User Info: magx

magx
2 months ago#16
Saysdawg posted...
magx posted...
Saysdawg posted...

Faulty wiring.

Damn man. No warning or anything? And if you don't mind me asking, was something plugged in and it caught fire, did an outlet just erupt? I sometimes wonder about the wiring in my house (it's 45+ years old and I was told has some aluminum wiring which is apparently outdated) but I have no clue how these things start.

Scary stuff.
http://magx01.blogspot.com/
<3 Ninja Gaiden Black! I want Dynamite Cop XBLA!

User Info: BloodRed187

BloodRed187
2 months ago#17
I got all happy thinking that it was finally bc. Hopefully one day it will be.
"Come on guy, it's Arturo's Beans, man"

User Info: WhiteRosse

WhiteRosse
2 months ago#18
I didn't quite finish the game, but I've gotten pretty far.
Went a melee-mage hybrid. I was hoping this would also be BC, so I can pick it up again without going to my PS3.
Xbox One X

User Info: jerrick

jerrick
2 months ago#19
Platinum'ed it on the PS3, very underrated game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone beat kingdom of amelar..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived