Is there any way I can get appeal and rid of this XBL communications suspension?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is there any way I can get appeal and rid of this XBL communications suspension?

User Info: Pyro_Yuy

Pyro_Yuy
2 months ago#11
So immature.
Taylor Swift is my Patronus.
http://wp.me/1EBnQ

User Info: spartain117

spartain117
2 months ago#12
Pyro_Yuy posted...
So immature.
If I have to evacuate from Florida I have to bring my PS4 with me so I don't lose Metal Gear Solid creators PT demo.
F!@# KONAMI

User Info: Mr_arizona

Mr_arizona
2 months ago#13
Don't feed the trolls. Ever. Your anger and frustration sustains him and he then gets his jollies off knowing you're now banned for sending him a message that violate messaging terms. He bent you over that barrel and you thanked him for the opportunity.
http://i.imgur.com/VBDN2Pi.gif
https://wwewritten.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/r80.gif

User Info: dilldoespickles

dilldoespickles
2 months ago#14
spartain117 posted...
Darkpengi posted...
Nope gotta wait it out. Even if you're angry, it's best to let the other person talk smack so that you can report them instead.

I would love for these betrayers to send me trash messages so I can report them and give them communication suspensions. I have to deal with these betrayers on the daily bases. What if I sent them nicer messages like "Not cool your betraying people" instead of "a******"?

I guess they don't throw tantrums like you do

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
2 months ago#15
desevered... next?
If you want to party like a rock star, you gotta work like a roadie

User Info: Satchmo25

Satchmo25
2 months ago#16
I don't see anything worth an appeal here, the system appears to be working exactly as intended
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
2 months ago#17
"I broke the rules cuz someone else broke the rules. How do I get out of being in trouble for it?"

Literally what you're asking.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

User Info: buddhamonster

buddhamonster
2 months ago#18
You can appeal. There's a forum on xbox.com someplace where you can ask for an appeal on just about any disciplinary action.

Just don't be surprised when the answer is, "you called him an a******. Fair, next."
Hey Trashcan Man! What did old lady Semple say when you burned her pension check?
Boston Bruins - 2011 Stanley Cup Champs!

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
2 months ago#19
if this was a year ago before gfaqs removed the profanity filter thing, none of us would be able to understand what tc was trying to say in his original post because his message, probably like what he sends to other people over xbox live, is filled with raging obscenities

but seriously dude its only a couple days. i think youll be able to manage alright, and life goes on. and what do you mean he stole your flag? do you mean that he got to it and picked it up before you did? if so, then it was never yours now was it? instead of being sour about it, why not just cover him and help him bring it back to help your team win? but i guess thats out of the question because it's always me me me right?
I cant afford a good vacation, so i'm just going to drink until i dont know where i am.

User Info: buddhamonster

buddhamonster
2 months ago#20
blacklabelice posted...
if this was a year ago before gfaqs removed the profanity filter thing, none of us would be able to understand what tc was trying to say in his original post because his message, probably like what he sends to other people over xbox live, is filled with raging obscenities

but seriously dude its only a couple days. i think youll be able to manage alright, and life goes on. and what do you mean he stole your flag? do you mean that he got to it and picked it up before you did? if so, then it was never yours now was it?

I believe his teammate murdered him in cold-blood so that he could then return the flag as a hero.

A dick move, to be sure, but it in no way allows you to blatantly violate Xbox Live terms of use agreement.
Hey Trashcan Man! What did old lady Semple say when you burned her pension check?
Boston Bruins - 2011 Stanley Cup Champs!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is there any way I can get appeal and rid of this XBL communications suspension?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived