Splinter Cell needs to come back.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Splinter Cell needs to come back.

User Info: FatalArtist

FatalArtist
2 months ago#1
Splinter cell 1, 2:Pandora tomorrow and 3: chaos theory were one of the finest stealth games of the sixth generation
Original Xbox backwards compatibility coming soon, and I'm happy I'll be able to play these on my Xbox one.
Splinter cell blacklist on 360 was good but not like the first three, it was fast paced and changed the whole game mechanics completely. I think it was better before.

I'm thinking a remaster of the first three would be better and then releasing a new title.

Splinter cell is one of the big games from the past that hasn't got a new title this gen. Same with Prince of Persia but Ubisoft killed that I guess.

User Info: MortalMadMatt

MortalMadMatt
2 months ago#2
I didn't even think about the old Splinter Cells when they announced original Xbox backwards compatibility. Now I'm excited! Have they talked about how multiplayer will work? I would love to play the old Spies vs Mercs again.
XBL Gamertag - Mortal Mad Matt

User Info: Jamin

Jamin
2 months ago#3
"Now we need to know if he's a US agent or a terrorist."
"Those things aren't mutually exclusive."
"Hippie."
"You don't even exist, Sam. You won't get a medal for this."
"Medals don't help me sleep at night, Lambert."

User Info: thedude008

thedude008
2 months ago#4
big fan, but opposite views.
i thought blacklist was great and huge improvement over conviction. *apart from voice acting ;-)
sad how it didn't sell very well, likely causing the delay for the next.

loved the play how you want.. i had a blast replaying some levels rambo style (and was blown away by the animations when doing so) ..but only after i played and beat it stealthily, like an old SC.

also would much rather a new one than BC the old ones.
want options for xbox to shut down or standby when pressing the guide button? (instead of going through settings)
add a vote: http://tinyurl.com/hwweyup

User Info: FatalArtist

FatalArtist
2 months ago#5
thedude008 posted...
big fan, but opposite views.
i thought blacklist was great and huge improvement over conviction. *apart from voice acting ;-)
sad how it didn't sell very well, likely causing the delay for the next.

loved the play how you want.. i had a blast replaying some levels rambo style (and was blown away by the animations when doing so) ..but only after i played and beat it stealthily, like an old SC.

also would much rather a new one than BC the old ones.

Big fan like you too
Blacklist is a big improvement over conviction
The only thing I didn't like that it was too easy, compare playing it on normal against normal on sc1

I'm playing the first one on hard and wow it's challenging! Haha especially with checkpoint saves.

User Info: FrontSmithGrind

FrontSmithGrind
2 months ago#6
Anyone else think the multiplayer from 2 and 3 was the best s*** ever?
XBL Gamertag - ListenToSabbath
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Splinter Cell needs to come back.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived