Dead or Alive 5's Last Batch of DLC ever will be released on December 2017.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead or Alive 5's Last Batch of DLC ever will be released on December 2017.

User Info: DGenerateKane

DGenerateKane
2 months ago#11
And I thought EA and Capcom were the worst offenders when it came to DLC.
http://www.360-hq.com/gamercard-DGenerateKane-0-19.png

User Info: m0986-8

m0986-8
2 months ago#12
ashtonn27 posted...
I remember when you could just unlock the costumes by playing the game. I enjoy the series but am not going to support their dlc practices. I will buy it down the line when they release a version with all dlc (or at least most of it).

You do actually unlock a lot of costumes by just playing the game.
7700K 4.5GHZ | GTX 1070 | 16 GB RAM 3000MHZ | Samsung Evo 500GB | Asus Z170 A-R

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
2 months ago#13
m0986-8 posted...
ashtonn27 posted...
I remember when you could just unlock the costumes by playing the game. I enjoy the series but am not going to support their dlc practices. I will buy it down the line when they release a version with all dlc (or at least most of it).

but not the ones you have to pay for.
(right?)
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.

User Info: Falchion92

Falchion92
2 months ago#14
Good. I have Last Round on 360 but I want the Xbox One version for Mai Shiranui.
Come at me!

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
2 months ago#15
ExempliGratia posted...
If only this game was good as a fighting game.
It actually is good. 2 and 3.1 are probably better but gameplay-wise it's pretty tight.

I kind of hope the series is done now, next game will probably be like SC5 and phase out half the key characters or f*** up the styles of existing characters.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj | Switch FC: Ask
"Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy."

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
2 months ago#16
mcnichoj posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
If only this game was good as a fighting game.
It actually is good. 2 and 3.1 are probably better but gameplay-wise it's pretty tight.

I kind of hope the series is done now, next game will probably be like SC5 and phase out half the key characters or f*** up the styles of existing characters.

The game itself needs an overhaul. The fighting game system itself is extremely shallow as it consists of rock, paper sciscors( low mid high). It becomes really simple to counter. I did love the series but after 4 it got stale Imo.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

User Info: Yo_Blaze

Yo_Blaze
2 months ago#17
I love DOA but we need a new Ninja Gaiden....
NBA:OKC,CHI,MIA,DET

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
2 months ago#18
dr_zomberg posted...
m0986-8 posted...
ashtonn27 posted...

(right?)

Right but just as many as any previous game.
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: m0986-8

m0986-8
2 months ago#19
DirkMcGurkin posted...
dr_zomberg posted...
m0986-8 posted...
ashtonn27 posted...

(right?)

Right but just as many as any previous game.

Exactly
7700K 4.5GHZ | GTX 1070 | 16 GB RAM 3000MHZ | Samsung Evo 500GB | Asus Z170 A-R

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
2 months ago#20
and people say idolmaster games are not ported over because those games are pretty much dlc-made.
if horny teens buy all these costumes dlc, why the flying f*** would a game featuring exclusively lolis not sell even more than just a bunch of costumes? for the same demographic no less.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead or Alive 5's Last Batch of DLC ever will be released on December 2017.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived