Games You've played Today So Far II

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games You've played Today So Far II

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
2 months ago#1
Wow guyz, we reached 500! Nice. This topic is meant for GameFAQsers to post what they played today so far or over the last couple of days, but use it how U want.

Today I've played Action Henk, an awesome indie Platformer/racer & Batman Arkham Knight. It's gonna be a good day 4 gaming...
🙂🎮🎮🎮

btw, thanks to those who contributed to the last full topic, these topics can make 4 a nice trip down memory lane if u r one who posts regularly. 🙂
GT: Bludluvr,most wanted:,Marvel's GotG ep 4, Super Lucky's Tale, The Wolf Among Us S2, TWD: The Final Season, SMGalaxy 1 & 2, AC Origins, SMOdysee,Kirby TD
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
2 months ago#2
I haven't played anything yet, but I plan to play Rayman Legends and Cuphead later in the evening.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD Mixer.com/KIDD_VIDD http://orig08.deviantart.net/2c55/f/2016/187/1/9/kid_vid_by_fuee-da8egm3.jpg

User Info: DRmoeller

DRmoeller
2 months ago#3
Destiny 2 and Fortnite.

Got 2nd in Fortnite BR with 8 kills. That felt like the best round I've played. I've been 1st a few times but I wasn't as aggressive as I was today.

Tried to record it but could only snag the last 5 minutes.

User Info: KillaJamm

KillaJamm
2 months ago#4
Skrim special edition mainly, then a few games of the Battlefront 2 beta and finished off with a few cheeky games of Fifa 18.
Gamertag: KillaJamm
PSN: BreathyWaliams

User Info: Masamune_6969

Masamune_6969
2 months ago#5
Nothing today. Am taking a break for a while, so may not play much of anything until I have my X1X.

User Info: Mr_Killstreak

Mr_Killstreak
2 months ago#6
CS:GO later on

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
2 months ago#7
I still mean to get back to Just Cause 3. But pick games up cheap all the time. And really want to get back into Titanfall 2 mp.

Batman Arkham Origins seems pretty good fun though, Arkham Knight will be next no doubt.
When the Lion Devours Both Dragon and Child.

User Info: Connora711

Connora711
2 months ago#8
Well all I'm probably going to play today is mad Max. I don't know if I like it or not...
The walking dead is the best show

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
2 months ago#9
Titanfall 2
Tekken 7
Cuphead
Battlefront 2 demo
Alien isolation
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

User Info: MoreRpgs

MoreRpgs
2 months ago#10
Dragon Quest IV
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games You've played Today So Far II

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.