Games You've played Today So Far II

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games You've played Today So Far II

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
3 weeks ago#171
Finished the main story in Bioshock 1 yesterday, started 2 today. Also bought Deus Ex: MD today, plan to give that a go later on
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfO738Ok5Y
(message deleted)

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
2 weeks ago#173
Batman Enemy Within episode 3. Incredible story plus u get to fool around w/ Catwoman again.🙂
GT: Bludluvr,most wanted: Wii U, SMGalaxy 1 & 2, Cpt Toad's TT, SM3DWorld, Bayonetta 1 & 2, Mario Kart 8, The Wolf Among Us 2

Nodrog77
2 weeks ago#174
Sonic Forces, it's really showing it's mediocrity..I had fun w/ it 4 awhile though.
GT: Bludluvr,most wanted: Wii U, SMGalaxy 1 & 2, Cpt Toad's TT, SM3DWorld, Bayonetta 1 & 2, Mario Kart 8, The Wolf Among Us 2

User Info: Seanie1200

Seanie1200
2 weeks ago#175
Outlast 2
Sublevel Zero Redux
Warframe
Useful for some on this site, calms excitable and stroppy ponies: http://www.rockies.co.uk/magnacalm.html

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 weeks ago#176
Nothing till tonight.

Helping the wife prepare dinner for Thanksgiving then my mom and in-laws are coming over. Will be playing Injustice 2 and Wolfenstein 2 when the day is over.
Long live machine, The future supreme..
Man overthrown, Spit out the bone..

Nodrog77
2 weeks ago#177
Rise of the Tomb Raider, I was happy to get back into it & figure out the part I was stuck in(felt good). It's a game that's been sitting in my drawer for months.

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
2 weeks ago#178
Played State of Decay and I had a great time. Starting to make some progress and it's really fun and addictive to quest, scavenge and build. I should have played this earlier but I definitely will with the sequel.
Ryse > Knack

User Info: PesticideDream

PesticideDream
2 weeks ago#179
Divinity: Original Sin and Rise of the Tomb Raider. There's a lot of good games I just stopped playing for a reason or another, so I'm trying to hit up my backlog a bit. I'm getting bored of Divinity, so I hopped back on Tomb Raider and I'm hoping to finish it soon, I think it says I'm like 70% something complete. Might play a little Injustice 2 later tonight, too.

User Info: porkys8077

porkys8077
2 weeks ago#180
Injustice 2 just got it for $20 bucks.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games You've played Today So Far II

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.