What's your most played game on X1?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's your most played game on X1?

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
2 months ago#11
GTA: Online
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | Sound Card | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: EliteZephyr

EliteZephyr
2 months ago#12
DirkMcGurkin posted...
54d 22h 31m

BO3

Wow! Yet I'm still number two on my friends list of most time played for that game. Needless to day, I skipped IW and have been playing BO3 for almost 2 years.

Nice, I'm 21st for Halo 5. Top is 313 days (343 Industries) and 2nd is 292 (Persuant Rumblex) he was the first dude to get to Max Rank on Halo 5, it was shared between 3 people though.
"We're simply sociopaths with no communication, baby! I see you're angle but we differ in our point of view! So tell me, what's your cross to bear?"

User Info: RockguyKev

RockguyKev
2 months ago#13
Smite not close, over 1000 hours that I'll never get back.

User Info: JoeyBowey

JoeyBowey
2 months ago#14
Haven't checked lately but it's either MGSV or ESO.

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
2 months ago#15
EliteZephyr posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
54d 22h 31m

BO3

Wow! Yet I'm still number two on my friends list of most time played for that game. Needless to day, I skipped IW and have been playing BO3 for almost 2 years.

Nice, I'm 21st for Halo 5. Top is 313 days (343 Industries) and 2nd is 292 (Persuant Rumblex) he was the first dude to get to Max Rank on Halo 5, it was shared between 3 people though.

Is it though? lol. I feel sort of sad knowing I spent that much time playing COD MP.
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: Groudon199

Groudon199
2 months ago#16
Rock Band 4, at 37 days 11 hours 21 minutes. If I didn't get burned out earlier this year, that might've been closer to 60 days.
"It's" shouldn't have an apostrophe. This says, "and it is crew". What the hell is wrong with you?

User Info: EliteZephyr

EliteZephyr
2 months ago#17
DirkMcGurkin posted...
EliteZephyr posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
54d 22h 31m

BO3

Is it though? lol. I feel sort of sad knowing I spent that much time playing COD MP.

It's better than frolicking your life away. As long as you had a social life outside of that.
"We're simply sociopaths with no communication, baby! I see you're angle but we differ in our point of view! So tell me, what's your cross to bear?"

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
2 months ago#18
Still Sunset Overdrive...
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: SpicyOcto

SpicyOcto
2 months ago#19
Star Wars battlefront at 360 hours= 15 days.

User Info: lightfighter

lightfighter
2 months ago#20
1. Skyrim
2. Sniper Elite 3
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's your most played game on X1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived