They fix Halo Reach yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. They fix Halo Reach yet?

User Info: 187mike

187mike
2 months ago#1
Last time I tried it was unplayable. Terrible frame rate
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

User Info: coldisgood

coldisgood
2 months ago#2
Is the mcc version separate than the 360 version? Either way, sad to say idk...

One of the worst multiplayer iterations of halo though. All but like 3 of the maps being clearly made in forge is pretty pathetic.
<code> M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliver a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth </code>

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
2 months ago#3
187mike posted...

Did you try it around its BC release? Because I dabbled in it recently and the framerate seemed almost perfect from the levels I played. A massive improvement over its initial release.

There's always a chance it dips in a few spots on a section I didn't play, but the first few levels and the one where you flying between skyscraper all held a new solid 30 FPS.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

187mike
2 months ago#4
coldisgood posted...

One of the worst multiplayer iterations of halo though. All but like 3 of the maps being clearly made in forge is pretty pathetic.

Reach isn't part of the MCC.

Those forge maps were a classic case of Bungie being lazy. I did enjoy the Reach gameplay though. One of my favourite modes was Invasion. The campaign was great too.

187mike
2 months ago#5
da_StoOge posted...
187mike posted...

Did you try it around its BC release? Because I dabbled in it recently and the framerate seemed almost perfect from the levels I played. A massive improvement over its initial release.

There's always a chance it dips in a few spots on a section I didn't play, but the first few levels and the one where you flying between skyscraper all held a new solid 30 FPS.

Yes I did.

Good to know thanks

User Info: GladiatorDanger

GladiatorDanger
2 months ago#6
coldisgood posted...

Yeah, the 360 version is so separate it wasn't even included in the MCC LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, tis a shame because Reach was the best Halo!

coldisgood posted...

Nah mang, Reach was the best multiplayer iteration of Halo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_bUbklKMAc
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible

coldisgood
2 months ago#7
187mike posted...
coldisgood posted...

Reach isn't part of the MCC.

Those forge maps were a classic case of Bungie being lazy. I did enjoy the Reach gameplay though. One of my favourite modes was Invasion. The campaign was great too.

They sent me a download code to expand on mcc... was never sure if it was part of the client, a separate Xbox one remaster, or just a digital copy of a 360 game I already own lol
<code> M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliver a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth </code>

187mike
2 months ago#8
You might be confusing Reach with ODST.

coldisgood
2 months ago#9
187mike posted...
You might be confusing Reach with ODST.

Am I? I thought they sent both... you're probably right though.

187mike
2 months ago#10
lol that armor lock montage brought back some good memories. Thank you for that!

Halo Reach laid the groundwork for Destiny. lol it even had weekly nightfalls and bounties.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. They fix Halo Reach yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived