Do you still have a 360 hooked up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you still have a 360 hooked up?

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
2 months ago#1
I still have 2 of them. One is in my kids room and is used more for Netflix and a DVD then anything else. The other is in my living room. I use it from time to time when my son is on my XB1 and I feel like playing something or going back achievement hunting.
Money can buy happiness don't kid yourself! GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: assassin243

assassin243
2 months ago#2
yes but i mostly use it to only play games like DMC HD collection, Lego batman 2, Lollipop Chainsaw and various Sonic games. Although if these games ever become BC i can finally put my 360 in storage

User Info: GhostMaker1988

GhostMaker1988
2 months ago#3
Yup.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
2 months ago#4
No. My 360 was having issues reading certain games so I put it away. That was a few years ago. The only game I miss playing is Blacklist.
Go Leafs Go!!!

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
2 months ago#5
i do. it stopped reading discs YEARS ago, but i've got a ton of games i love downloaded that aren't (and will probably never be) BC.

kingdom of amalur and ncaa football for example.

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
2 months ago#6
Yeah. Most of my unfinished Xbox 360 games aren't BC. BC is great but it will never replace my Xbox 360, sadly. I play a lot of Japanese games and I feel they have been given less focus in the BC program although probably for understandable reasons so I ain't mad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oTU0srt2I

User Info: Reel_Big_Mike

Reel_Big_Mike
2 months ago#7
Yes. I don't use it, but it's hooked up b/c I have virtually all of my consoles hooked up to my TV. It is a complete rat's nest behind my entertainment center. I have like a dozen consoles hooked up.

User Info: buddhamonster

buddhamonster
2 months ago#8
No. It's still sitting in it's spot under the TV, but the power supply and HDMI aren't plugged in to anything. Every now and then it gets a little action, but for the most part it's unused
Hey Trashcan Man! What did old lady Semple say when you burned her pension check?
Boston Bruins - 2011 Stanley Cup Champs!

User Info: mike468

mike468
2 months ago#9
Yes, only because I have it hooked up via VGA and I've been meaning to open and play Rocksmith.

For those that don't know there is an audio sync issue with the game in general, that pretty much only makes it playable over VGA, and not HDMI.

Since XBO doesn't have VGA support, I'll never play it via BC if it is ever made available.
Triggered fanboys,make the internet go round. In the most disgusting way

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
2 months ago#10
Yep. Main TV has the 360, X1, PS3, and Wii hooked up. More are plugged into other TVs throughout the house (PSTV, PS2, Dreamcast, Xbox, PSX, N64, SNES) and plenty of other systems are in storage (NES, TG-16, Saturn, Genesis (w/Sega CD), JVC X'eye, SMS, 7800, 2600, 2 more Dreamcasts, 2 more PS2s), plus handhelds.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you still have a 360 hooked up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived