Because I have a pretty good paying managerial job, I have both PS4 Pro and X1X!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Because I have a pretty good paying managerial job, I have both PS4 Pro and X1X!

User Info: SoXcited

SoXcited
2 months ago#1
Because I have a pretty good paying managerial job (almost $50K a year), I have both PS4 Pro and an Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition pre-ordered!

I also have a 65" Sony Bravia 4K TV that I purchased last year!

Why do people feel the need to only have ONE console and bash the other? Childish!

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
2 months ago#2
I think I speak for everyone when I say that no one gives a damn about what you do for a living or how much you earn. That being said, I do agree with you. Everyone is different though.

PS- Who's alt are you?
Go Leafs Go!!!

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
2 months ago#3
Provisional
Xbox One & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
2 months ago#4
Kinda weird to brag about an average salary in a video game message board.

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
2 months ago#5
no one cares what you have, also some ppl only WANT 1 console

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
2 months ago#6
I have a good paying job too. I just don't have time for a PS4 and 1X. If I do get a second (Third?) console, it will likely be a switch.
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: ace_two_max

ace_two_max
2 months ago#7
SoXcited posted...
Why do people feel the need to only have ONE console and bash the other? Childish!

Ironically, you acted childish.
Past the salt, my tea needs more.

User Info: regs8376

regs8376
2 months ago#8
Is getting paid less than 50k a year a ‘good’ paying job?
GT: EnvyTheMalice
PSN: franchise14
(message deleted)

User Info: Masamune_6969

Masamune_6969
2 months ago#10
I've got the best 4K HDR tv on the market and it's much larger than 65", premium Dolby Atmos sound system, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch and an Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition.

Among dozens of other expensive items and more games than I can play in a lifetime.

Point is TC, someone will always be able to one up you cause there's always richer people. Same goes for myself.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand,

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGcezaUcizIhj7tC/giphy.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Because I have a pretty good paying managerial job, I have both PS4 Pro and X1X!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived