Selling Xbox One With Digital Games???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Selling Xbox One With Digital Games???

User Info: LtX_MaSTeRzZ

LtX_MaSTeRzZ
1 month ago#1
Hello,

A few months ago my account was banned permanently from Xbox for what I believe was unjust reasoning but that is beside the point. I bought a PS4 and have made my Xbox One redundant. I am now getting round to selling it.

This account had lots of games purchased on it and these are still available to play due to the home Xbox feature. I am aware that people may be worried about buying an Xbox with digital games as the home Xbox can be changed. In my case, I cant as I'm unable to access the account. I am planning on selling it with digital games the games.

I'm selling it on Ebay. Has anyone sold a Xbox in a similar way and is able to give some advice/tips?

Thanks.

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#2
I have a tip. Don't sell it. Sounds like a f***ed up situation.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

User Info: Kakkeron

Kakkeron
1 month ago#3
Yeah nobody is gonna buy that s***.

Edit: Also, don’t do things that are going to result in a console ban. That’s just stupid.

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
1 month ago#4
was your account banned or was the system banned? just remove your account, reset the system to factory settings, and sell it.

if its system banned, youre selling an expensive paperweight
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
"dont call gay art gay" -some mod. then WHAT is it, and WHATS its name????

User Info: LtX_MaSTeRzZ

LtX_MaSTeRzZ
1 month ago#5
dr_zomberg posted...
was your account banned or was the system banned? just remove your account, reset the system to factory settings, and sell it.

if its system banned, youre selling an expensive paperweight

It was just my account that was banned, from yours and the responses so far. I think ill do a factory reset

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
1 month ago#6
LtX_MaSTeRzZ posted...
This account had lots of games purchased on it and these are still available to play due to the home Xbox feature.

I could be wrong but don't you lose access to all digital content when your account is banned?
If you want to party like a rock star, you gotta work like a roadie

User Info: gangoplush

gangoplush
1 month ago#7
I wouldn't touch anything like that on ebay. Not accusing you if anything but that sounds like a scam and not worth the risk. I'd try to sell it to a friend that can trust you instead.
Gt is Deeeeeeeeeeek
That's 11 e's

User Info: Animeboy413

Animeboy413
1 month ago#8
Imn0tleB0W5ki posted...
LtX_MaSTeRzZ posted...
This account had lots of games purchased on it and these are still available to play due to the home Xbox feature.

I could be wrong but don't you lose access to all digital content when your account is banned?

Yes, you lose everything...

User Info: cowens89

cowens89
1 month ago#9
And this is why you always buy physical

User Info: Manservice

Manservice
1 month ago#10
Ok... even if your account wasn't banned.. you can't expect a buyer to just trust that the seller will never set a another xbox as their home xbox, for whatever reason.

But since your s*** is banned, you couldn't even completely forfeit your account to them if you were hoping to "sell" your digital games

Nobody is gonna want that pos, especially if it's the fat black og xbone
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Selling Xbox One With Digital Games???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived