Transformers Devastation is Awesome!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Transformers Devastation is Awesome!!!

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
2 months ago#1
probably the best linear game and the best game based on a TV show I've ever played. haven't gotten too deep into it yet but so far, it's a dream.
Playing: Transformers Devastation, Batman TEW, HITMAN, NBA Live 18
Waiting For: Become Human, Cyberpunk 2077, Bully 2

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
2 months ago#2
damn I thought a sequel had gotten announced for a second there.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
2 months ago#3
I really liked the cybertron games but people always keep me from trying the 3rd
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
2 months ago#4
yeah I saw awful reviews for it so I never gave it a shot. the combat and controls I find to be fantastic and they flow amazingly. the enemies and their different methods of attack keep things a varied challenge, even on Easy. I know it's a short game so I'll take my time with it.
Playing: Transformers Devastation, Agents Of Mayhem, Batman TEW, HITMAN
Waiting For: Become Human, Cyberpunk 2077, Bully 2

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 months ago#5
Little late on it, advice...look up the transformers 1980s movie sound track on spotify and select the good songs to play from it and play the game with the music, thank me later.
Ps4/x1/pc
Don't pick a side, you sound poor if you do.

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
2 months ago#6
kennyynnoo posted...
Little late on it, advice...look up the transformers 1980s movie sound track on spotify and select the good songs to play from it and play the game with the music, thank me later.

I'll probably be on an endless loop of "instruments of Destruction "

It's a decent game, which I've not finished yet, but the city is so empty, and the combat wasn't quite what I was expecting. I was hoping it would play more like the mvc games where you start a combo on the ground and start doing aerial "raves"

Still, was good to hear Peter, Frank, Dan, Greg and Michael voicing Optimus, Megaton, bumble bee, Grimlock and Sideswipe, respectively.
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

kennyynnoo
2 months ago#7
VENOMOUS75 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

It's a decent game, which I've not finished yet, but the city is so empty, and the combat wasn't quite what I was expecting. I was hoping it would play more like the mvc games where you start a combo on the ground and start doing aerial "raves"

Still, was good to hear Peter, Frank, Dan, Greg and Michael voicing Optimus, Megaton, bumble bee, Grimlock and Sideswipe, respectively.

There's about 3 maybe 4 songs I like on the album. I played it on a loop when I beat this game at launch. Wouldn't mind if they did another one.
Ps4/x1/pc

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
2 months ago#8
kennyynnoo posted...
VENOMOUS75 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

There's about 3 maybe 4 songs I like on the album. I played it on a loop when I beat this game at launch. Wouldn't mind if they did another one.

Oh there's quite a few I like too, you've got the touch, Hunger, the rock version of the tf theme "megaton must be stoppe" all good tunes. I'm gonna have to get my music on my console now.
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

kennyynnoo
2 months ago#9
VENOMOUS75 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
VENOMOUS75 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Oh there's quite a few I like too, you've got the touch, Hunger, the rock version of the tf theme "megaton must be stoppe" all good tunes. I'm gonna have to get my music on my console now.

That movie and commando are my go to soundtracks. Playing Far Cry to the Commando soundtrack is heaven. Spotify has some good action movie playlists to. Also some for war games.
Ps4/x1/pc

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
2 months ago#10
I've heard it's fun and I know barely anything about the series, despite *gasp* enjoying the movies for their action.

It's cheap enough now I might as well pick it up. I did enjoy the game on 360, forgot which one but it was cool.
I gotta have me more boats and hos
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Transformers Devastation is Awesome!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived