Transformers Devastation is Awesome!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Transformers Devastation is Awesome!!!

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
2 months ago#11
duh
GT4 showing Forza how 2 pitstop ever since
GOTY Nier "We are Homo Ludens. We are those who play."

User Info: uubershikamarux

uubershikamarux
2 months ago#12
Looks great, plays competantly but its too repetative for my liking much better then the turtles game they made though
GT: FullM3tal UK - PSN: DarthGokuverine
Me fail english that's unpossible

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 months ago#13
Its to bad ninja turtles from them wasn't as good.
Ps4/x1/pc
Don't pick a side, you sound poor if you do.

User Info: shoji_jo

shoji_jo
2 months ago#14
EnemyWithin88 posted...
I really liked the cybertron games but people always keep me from trying the 3rd

I really liked these games too and thought the multiplayer was really good too.

Devastation is a game I'll re-purchase when it's very cheap. I thought the cell shading worked perfectly and the gameplay was enjoyable.
I just wish there were more characters to unlock and a bit more variation in gameplay.

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
2 months ago#15
SubwooferKing posted...
I've heard it's fun and I know barely anything about the series, despite *gasp* enjoying the movies for their action.

It's cheap enough now I might as well pick it up. I did enjoy the game on 360, forgot which one but it was cool.

u mean Out Of The Shadows???? I was hoping Mutants In Manhattan would be open world like Sunset Overdrive but no luck there. I'm watching a walkthrough on it now and I wouldn't waste 5 minutes playing it -___-

far as Devastation, I've only just begun the story and I'm at chapter 5 about to fight Megatron already lol. this was definitely made with old school Transformer fans in mind to feel like an episode of the old cartoon, they nailed it. there's a challenge mode where you choose a character, gear up and take on waves of enemies in unlocked locations so thats pretty much the replay value in the game right there. goes to show it's OK to make a small game, just Pack it with content....should've never been more than 30 bucks tho.
Playing: Transformers Devastation, Agents Of Mayhem, Batman TEW, HITMAN
Waiting For: Become Human, Cyberpunk 2077, Bully 2

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
2 months ago#16
ill-thoughts posted...
SubwooferKing posted...
I've heard it's fun and I know barely anything about the series, despite *gasp* enjoying the movies for their action.

It's cheap enough now I might as well pick it up. I did enjoy the game on 360, forgot which one but it was cool.

u mean Out Of The Shadows???? I was hoping Mutants In Manhattan would be open world like Sunset Overdrive but no luck there. I'm watching a walkthrough on it now and I wouldn't waste 5 minutes playing it -___-

far as Devastation, I've only just begun the story and I'm at chapter 5 about to fight Megatron already lol. this was definitely made with old school Transformer fans in mind to feel like an episode of the old cartoon, they nailed it. there's a challenge mode where you choose a character, gear up and take on waves of enemies in unlocked locations so thats pretty much the replay value in the game right there. goes to show it's OK to make a small game, just Pack it with content....should've never been more than 30 bucks tho.

i heard u can replay the story with different characters that have different abilities?
I gotta have me more boats and hos

User Info: spooie

spooie
2 months ago#17
kennyynnoo posted...
Little late on it, advice...look up the transformers 1980s movie sound track on spotify and select the good songs to play from it and play the game with the music, thank me later.

You need to listen to the Til All Are One botcon score.
Owner of NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, X360, XB1, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite, PSP and a lot of crappy games.

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
2 months ago#18
SubwooferKing posted...
ill-thoughts posted...
SubwooferKing posted...

i heard u can replay the story with different characters that have different abilities?

Indeed. 5 different Autobots, each with interchangeable weapons and abilities. lots of different weapons and I think you can customize weapons, I gotta check. when I beat it, I'll see if I can play as a Decepticon.

I just can't stress how good the combat is. sometimes you'll jump and be right over a guy's head missing him with strikes lol but outside of that, you're pretty much magnetized to an enemy when attacking on the ground....and switching between a bot and a car in combat just Works.
Playing: Transformers Devastation, Agents Of Mayhem, Batman:TEW, HITMAN
Waiting For: Become Human, Cyberpunk 2077, Bully 2

User Info: redeyes6778

redeyes6778
2 months ago#19
So sad TC is trying to claim Devastation as an xbone exclusive forgetting its on PS4 where it sold more and plays better

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 months ago#20
redeyes6778 posted...
So sad TC is trying to claim Devastation as an xbone exclusive forgetting its on PS4 where it sold more and plays better

Where did he call it an exclusive?
Ps4/x1/pc
Don't pick a side, you sound poor if you do.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Transformers Devastation is Awesome!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived