Transformers Devastation is Awesome!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Transformers Devastation is Awesome!!!
(message deleted)

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
4 weeks ago#22
redeyes6778 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
So sad TC is trying to claim Devastation as an xbone exclusive forgetting its on PS4 where it sold more and plays better

Where did he call it an exclusive?

The very fact that he is posting about a multiplat game on the xbone board instead of the game's board itself or on the PS4 board where the majority of its sales are as devastation flopped hard on the xbone

You must be new here, people post about every type of game on both consoles boards. You do sound like a desperate fanboy you know. Grow up and enjoy gaming.
Ps4/x1/pc
Don't pick a side, you sound poor if you do.
(message deleted)

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
4 weeks ago#24
redeyes6778 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
So sad TC is trying to claim Devastation as an xbone exclusive forgetting its on PS4 where it sold more and plays better

The very fact that he is posting about a multiplat game on the xbone board instead of the game's board itself or on the PS4 board where the majority of its sales are as devastation flopped hard on the xbone

You must be new here, people post about every type of game on both consoles boards. You do sound like a desperate fanboy you know. Grow up and enjoy gaming.

Youre the fanboy for defending this DRM spy cam console

Lol ok buddy.
Ps4/x1/pc
Don't pick a side, you sound poor if you do.

User Info: Lvaneede

Lvaneede
4 weeks ago#25
It has been on my list of games to get for a long time. Its just not a very high priority
Fact: Nintendo is the best, there is no point denying it.

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
4 weeks ago#26
Lvaneede posted...
It has been on my list of games to get for a long time. Its just not a very high priority

yeah and it shouldn't be lol. it's just a casual hack & slash, nothing serious.
Playing: Transformers Devastation, Agents Of Mayhem, Batman:TEW, HITMAN
Waiting For: Become Human, Cyberpunk 2077, Bully 2

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
4 weeks ago#27
redeyes6778 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...

I....what am I reading??
I gotta have me more boats and hos

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
4 weeks ago#28
redeyes6778 posted...

not after Nov 7th it won't play better :) ponies...

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
4 weeks ago#29
redeyes6778 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...

Idiocy CAN be wiped out in our life time. Support Fargo woodchippers.
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
4 weeks ago#30
omg the last chapter and Megatron battle is so epic, you fight multiple waves of all enemy types and combined bots with the Autobots helping you, then you fight Megatron on earth and then in outer space. space battle is easy but the earth fight is TOUGHHH, well worth the 11 bucks I spent on it for sure, definitely combing through that last chapter a few times.
Playing: Mass Effect 4, Agents Of Mayhem, Batman:TEW, HITMAN
Waiting For: Become Human, Cyberpunk 2077, Bully 2
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Transformers Devastation is Awesome!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived