I've talked myself into keeping my Xbox One X pre-order.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I've talked myself into keeping my Xbox One X pre-order.

User Info: WallyWeasel

WallyWeasel
1 month ago#141
trevelynzx posted...
darktheron posted...
THEaircobra posted...
Now time to talk yourself into being a better mod.

The crappiness of this board is making more sense to me after seeing “lead” mods making topics like this. Might as well be a Quincy topic - any wonder he never gets modded??

Welcome to gamefaqs.

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
1 month ago#142
Error1355 posted...
I managed to snag a Scorpio Edition preorder back when they first went up on Amazon and I figured I'd cancel it if I didn't want it... $499 was a bit much for a Forza machine.

...And I ended up talking myself into keeping it. The idea of Forza 7 in better graphics than it already does really sounds good, and I'll probably upgrade to a 4K TV next year so why not! <>_<>

A forza machine? Wow what a salty pony. I always thought the mods on this site were sony children, but now there is proof. Nice!
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT= ScottTHEscammeR Xbox One X makes ponies sad

User Info: Agent_Stroud

Agent_Stroud
1 month ago#143
I’m happy for you, TC. I know how tough it is to decide whether to upgrade or stick with what you’ve got since I was in a similar situation earlier this year, though it was in regards to cars instead of consoles.

I had to decide between keeping my current car at the time (a 2008 Kia Rio 5) or upgrading to a 2012 Kia Soul that a friend was getting rid of, and it was very stressful to say the least.

I had a tough time making my choice since the Rio was still working reliably and I had grown rather fond of driving it around, but in the end I decided to buy the Soul from my friend and give the Rio to a family member who was in need of a working vehicle after theirs broke down, and I haven’t had any regrets so far.

Since you’re buying an XboneX, does this mean we’ll be seeing you on this board more often? If so, let me be the first to welcome you to our big, happy, dysfunctional family. You’ll definitely fit in fine around here, methinks.
Official Chase McCain of the Lego City Undercover board.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
1 month ago#144
WallyWeasel posted...
trevelynzx posted...
darktheron posted...
THEaircobra posted...
Now time to talk yourself into being a better mod.

The crappiness of this board is making more sense to me after seeing “lead” mods making topics like this. Might as well be a Quincy topic - any wonder he never gets modded??

Welcome to gamefaqs.

Nothings stopping anyone from going to another site.
Nintendo/Kirby fanboy, KirbyCentrist. Poyo peace to the world :)
https://i.imgur.com/O68JkE7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/r6x4QXn.jpg https://youtu.be/S-1e0VJUWXE

User Info: helIy

helIy
1 month ago#145
leelee3105 posted...
Error1355 posted...
I managed to snag a Scorpio Edition preorder back when they first went up on Amazon and I figured I'd cancel it if I didn't want it... $499 was a bit much for a Forza machine.

...And I ended up talking myself into keeping it. The idea of Forza 7 in better graphics than it already does really sounds good, and I'll probably upgrade to a 4K TV next year so why not! <>_<>

A forza machine? Wow what a salty pony. I always thought the mods on this site were sony children, but now there is proof. Nice!

in his case, no.

the only game I ever see him play is forza.

hes addicted to that damn game
depressed again
morning comes too fast and i'm tired of the routine

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
1 month ago#146
helIy posted...
leelee3105 posted...
Error1355 posted...

in his case, no.

the only game I ever see him play is forza.

hes addicted to that damn game

Whats his gamer tag?
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT= ScottTHEscammeR Xbox One X makes ponies sad
(message deleted)

User Info: helIy

helIy
1 month ago#148
I'm not gonna post it without his permission, but I can say that it appears on every page on this website at least three times.
depressed again
morning comes too fast and i'm tired of the routine

User Info: Error1355

Error1355
1 month ago#149
leelee3105 posted...
Whats his gamer tag?

My Gamertag is in my profile.

It's GameFAQs.
This life is just a game we play, that we can never win.
But don't give up, no don't give up.

User Info: Error1355

Error1355
1 month ago#150
leelee3105 posted...
Error1355 posted...

Yes. A person playing a Microsoft first party game more than any other game so much that I am buying an Xbox One X on launch day means I'm a Sony fanboy. What glorious logic you are using to come to this conclusion. You cracked this case wide open.
This life is just a game we play, that we can never win.
But don't give up, no don't give up.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I've talked myself into keeping my Xbox One X pre-order.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived