Which is the better game/experience Evil Within 2 or Shadow of War?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which is the better game/experience Evil Within 2 or Shadow of War?

User Info: oblivionpro

oblivionpro
2 months ago#11
evil within 2, its boxes of loot are actually free

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
1 month ago#12
Just wanted to bump this thread to say that both games would be a great choice at this point and I don't think you can go wrong either way. I completed Shadow of War and now I am playing through The Evil Within 2 and enjoying the hell out of it. It gives me really strong SH:Downpour vibes and I'm very glad I bought it.

So yeah, not a good answer, but basically go with either and you'll be fine. I don't regret either purchase at all and would recommend both games to anyone interested. Knowing that both games kick ass I would say the choice comes down to whether you feel like slaying orcs or experiencing a twisted nightmare scenario.
XBL- cheezedadada / PSN- cheezedadadada

User Info: Noyack

Noyack
1 month ago#13
I think I'm going evil within because of Halloween ;)

I also loved downpour
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
1 month ago#14
Nice, I actually came back to say it's almost Halloween so maybe TEW2 is the way to go. Looks like that has already been settled. Good choice!

I'm ~9 hours deep and apparently I'm not even 50% through the game, so not only is it fun but it's also pretty lengthy if you decide to explore and do side missions. I've basically been checking every nook and cranny because you can find some great upgrade gear and run into some unique horror-based moments.
XBL- cheezedadada / PSN- cheezedadadada

User Info: jmf1

jmf1
1 month ago#15
Noyack posted...
I think I'm going evil within because of Halloween ;)

I also loved downpour

I forgot to mention this! Yes, TEW2 really does feel like SH: Downpour and that was refreshing as we haven't had a SH game in awhile. But TEW2 does go much further with things than the first and that's why I'm recommending it over SOW as to which to purchase first. Happy gaming everyone!
Currently playing: Shadow of Mordor, The Evil Within 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which is the better game/experience Evil Within 2 or Shadow of War?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived