With Shadow of War being leaps and bounds better....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. With Shadow of War being leaps and bounds better....

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
2 months ago#1
....on 1X than ps4 pro can you just imagine a year from now? The extra assets were likely an after thought on this game. When the Devs actually put their full attention to a game its going to make ps4 pro versions look last gen
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT= ScottTHEscammeR Xbox One X makes ponies sad

User Info: Xbox4ever

Xbox4ever
2 months ago#2
Are there comparison vids yet? Interested to see :)

I only saw the DF one that excludes the 1X.
FC: 2878-9605-4861 Pokemon Sun

leelee3105
2 months ago#3
I have one from my E3 trip but they wont let me post it. Pony salt goes to the highest level

User Info: FOXSOLID

FOXSOLID
2 months ago#4
Lol @ leaps and bounds...you keep telling yourself that.

leelee3105
2 months ago#5
FOXSOLID posted...
Lol @ leaps and bounds...you keep telling yourself that.

I know it doesnt do it justice, but im trying not to hurt too many feelings

User Info: Mr Pibb

Mr Pibb
2 months ago#6
Wow, that is cool news. Maybe I'll get an XBOX ONE X and use my XBOX ONE S in my living room or something. I just feel like waiting 6 months will unveil new bundles and other colors like MS has done in the past.
Mr Pibb

leelee3105
2 months ago#7
Mr Pibb posted...
Wow, that is cool news. Maybe I'll get an XBOX ONE X and use my XBOX ONE S in my living room or something. I just feel like waiting 6 months will unveil new bundles and other colors like MS has done in the past.

The S is still a great deal on an all in one media device for the living room that just happens to be an awesome gaming machine too. Can you even get a UHD bluray player for the price of the S?

User Info: Mr Pibb

Mr Pibb
2 months ago#8
leelee3105 posted...
Mr Pibb posted...

The S is still a great deal on an all in one media device for the living room that just happens to be an awesome gaming machine too. Can you even get a UHD bluray player for the price of the S?

Beats me, my wife doesn't care about UHD or anything, I have the XBOX S in my game room and don't use it for anything but cuphead and downloading GWG at the moment.
Mr Pibb

User Info: 227qed

227qed
1 month ago#9
I just hope devs will use the added horsepower to boost framerates. 30 fps needs to be the old standard for most games.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. With Shadow of War being leaps and bounds better....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived