Gt sport vs forza????????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gt sport vs forza????????

User Info: redeyes6778

redeyes6778
1 month ago#111
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
Askiing this question on xbone board I'm sure you will get unbiased comments..............NOT

Some of us own both. GT sport is a prologue. I hit level 6 on it, had a little fun. Its not on par with forza 7. It'll score in the high 70s to low 80s for being GT and having the cars look pretty visually.

Why dont youo ask which is better uncharted 4 or Halo 5 on the PS4 boards then?

Because uncharted 4 is better and I don't create these topics. I make up my mind by playing the games myself.

Why too scared that your precious halo game will lose in a poll

I own both consoles and I don't like halo games, are you a 5 y old?

Sure you do.....

Still dont see you posting a UC4 vs Halo 5 topic, confirms youre a xbox fanboy who is a coward

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
1 month ago#112
redeyes6778 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
Askiing this question on xbone board I'm sure you will get unbiased comments..............NOT

Some of us own both. GT sport is a prologue. I hit level 6 on it, had a little fun. Its not on par with forza 7. It'll score in the high 70s to low 80s for being GT and having the cars look pretty visually.

Because uncharted 4 is better and I don't create these topics. I make up my mind by playing the games myself.

Sure you do.....

Still dont see you posting a UC4 vs Halo 5 topic, confirms youre a xbox fanboy who is a coward

Man you don't enjoy gaming any more do you? Sorry that some trolls bullied you in the past and turned you in to this kind of a person.
Ps4/x1/pc
Don't pick a side, you sound poor if you do.

User Info: Battleship_Gray

Battleship_Gray
1 month ago#113
Wowzers someone made a "NOT!" joke at the tail end of the year 2017? Wild times.
Recent-ish art MVC Infinite Edition: http://i.imgur.com/I7FQq30.png http://i.imgur.com/UQiWXqD.png http://i.imgur.com/ndMiEeJ.png http://i.imgur.com/vvf9Hiz.png

User Info: Error1355

Error1355
1 month ago#114
redeyes6778 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
redeyes6778 posted...

Sure you do.....

Dude, the only one freaking out right now is you.
This life is just a game we play, that we can never win.
But don't give up, no don't give up.

User Info: AgentLocke

AgentLocke
1 month ago#115
Error1355 posted...
Dude, the only one freaking out right now is you.

@Error1355

Sorry for bumping an old topic, But I see he is suspended, if you did that thank you. He’s one of the few that actually get under my skin. Sadly I believe he’s one of the people that takes this s*** way too serious.

His back and forth with Kenny right there is honestly one of the more pathetic fanboy outbursts I’ve seen here, especially that last part. He’s not even joking, he got legitimately upset that people prefer an Xbox title over a PlayStation one in this one single topic.

These fanboys really need to grow up. That s*** is embarrassing to even read.
Gt: KB ReDZ PSN: xHaLfBAkedRAMB0x 3DS FC: 3583-2749-4407 Steam: G13TheDon
http://thenerdrecites.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Title-3.png The trolls of Gfaqs

User Info: AColdOnion

AColdOnion
1 month ago#116
Lol GT sport blows... this isn't even close... everyone and their mother knows a Forza is light years ahead of GT.
hi

User Info: Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen
1 month ago#117
Jiminip posted...
I am literally encouraging people to call me it so I can get them modded.

That’s the very definition of trolling. Nice to see someone shoot themself in the foot, and then finally admit that its entire modus operandi is to provoke and antagonize others on this website.

Reap what you sow.

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
1 month ago#118
5: Warned posted...
Jiminip posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Jiminip posted...
Always find it funny how the fanboys react to opinions on this board, basically if you don't laud their god MS you're wrong and in for abuse.

Never change insane fanboys, never ever change.

I always find it funny when I go to the mod boards and b**** and conplain cause people call me troll and that I have an alt account yet I still go on that very board and spew my bulks*** and “always find it funny how fanboys react”.

See? triggered fanboy spewing salt and anger.

If someone lied that you catfished as a woman would you just allow it? Or would you make a stand? Cue more salt and deflection because they can't answer that simple question.

Not sure how I’m triggered
No salt needed.
Checkmate

i'm not really sure either, but good job.
I cant afford a good vacation, so i'm just going to drink until i dont know where i am.

User Info: kloud 11

kloud 11
1 month ago#119
Sport

Forza ain't bad either tho
:)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gt sport vs forza????????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived