Gt sport vs forza????????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gt sport vs forza????????

User Info: HypogeanGaol

HypogeanGaol
2 months ago#171
Discharged19DCS posted...
boom-headshots posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
THEaircobra posted...
User Info: Jiminip
Suspended
User Since: Jan 2009
Active Posts: 170

Probably shouldn't accuse others of being fanboys if you're the one that ends up getting modded.

Purgatory!

LMFAO!!!

Exciting for you, isn't it? Almost like you think this site is a good website instead of the cesspool I know it to be.

But carry on like this is the best thing to happen to you in your whole life.....

JimiSaintFC back with another alt. What a mess this psycho is.

This kid has a feverish obsession, it’s frightening.

User Info: HypogeanGaol

HypogeanGaol
2 months ago#172
RonBurgundy929 posted...
He admits it here.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/75889636/888651718

That really says it all. It’s just disturbing on so many levels, but par for course with that “person.”

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
2 months ago#173
HypogeanGaol posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
He admits it here.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/75889636/888651718

That really says it all. It’s just disturbing on so many levels, but par for course with that “person.”

He has trolled here for years. I see why he uses so many different accounts. He's always embarrassing himself. He can't control his childish Sony fanboy temper and keeps getting suspended. Those recent meltdowns he had over other people using alts makes him look even worse now.
Xbox One & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
2 months ago#174
boom-headshots
Nope, an old account.

But, that being said, I am in the process of killing my main and creating a whole bunch of alt accounts. I have ten new e-mail addresses ready to go and I'm just going to wait until my purgatory is up. I'm going to make sure to change up my style as well so I'm not easily detected.

When your style is "pathetic sony fanboy who trolls a piece of plastic that I hate" your style shines through no matter what username you use.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: Battleship_Gray

Battleship_Gray
2 months ago#175
CapwnD posted...
boom-headshots
Nope, an old account.

But, that being said, I am in the process of killing my main and creating a whole bunch of alt accounts. I have ten new e-mail addresses ready to go and I'm just going to wait until my purgatory is up. I'm going to make sure to change up my style as well so I'm not easily detected.

When your style is "pathetic sony fanboy who trolls a piece of plastic that I hate" your style shines through no matter what username you use.

That's some prime loserdom. It is an old account though, apparently I've had it on ignore for quite awhile.
Recent-ish art MVC Infinite Edition: http://i.imgur.com/I7FQq30.png http://i.imgur.com/UQiWXqD.png http://i.imgur.com/ndMiEeJ.png http://i.imgur.com/vvf9Hiz.png

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
2 months ago#176
Battleship_Gray
That's some prime loserdom. It is an old account though, apparently I've had it on ignore for quite awhile.

The quote is from the linked topic, so that may be why you don't see it here in this topic. But I think he's also posting in this topic.... I don't know. I put those guys on ignore as soon as it's apparent that it's one of those same "army" of 3 or 4 guys.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: madrileno23

madrileno23
2 months ago#177
My question is this, forget cars, tracks, graphics and resolution.... between the two, which one actually represents road and race driving ore realistically?

I have both a PS4 and XB1, but I only plan on buying one of the two...

I want to buy the game that best represents the feeling of realistic race driving... including the physics, the sense of speed, and such...

Opinions please?
If SWTOR is the Titanic, than Guild Wars 2 is the Iceberg....

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
2 months ago#178
madrileno23 posted...
My question is this, forget cars, tracks, graphics and resolution.... between the two, which one actually represents road and race driving ore realistically?

I want to buy the game that best represents the feeling of realistic race driving... including the physics, the sense of speed, and such...

Opinions please?

GTS easily
GT4 showing Forza how 2 pitstop ever since
GOTY Nier "We are Homo Ludens. We are those who play."

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
2 months ago#179
madrileno23 posted...

Opinions please?

Of course Forza without a doubt. It has always had better and more realistic physics. If you follow insidesimracing.tv you will see why they always pick Forza.
PSN: Kvally - - XBL: xHedon (PS Pro, Xbox One S and Xbox One X Pre-Ordered)

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
2 months ago#180
The_Hedon posted...
insidesimracing.tv

Now thats a much better source for reviews on these type of games versus what you find on meta sites.. been using that site for ages
GT4 showing Forza how 2 pitstop ever since
GOTY Nier "We are Homo Ludens. We are those who play."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gt sport vs forza????????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived