Gt sport vs forza????????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gt sport vs forza????????

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 months ago#31
kingpin66636 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
GT Sport s***s all over Forza its embarrassing.. Turn 10 is probably done come next week.. GT gonna out meta and outscore that turd per usual

It's a good thing that nobody takes your pathetic troll attempts seriously.

Velvet plays 3 games, MGSV, GT and anything made by platinum games. If you don't notice they all have 1 thing in common, Japanese. If a rival game exists he'll attack it pretty much. And all 3 are goty games. I don't think he owns an x1 at all, I'm fairly certain he hasn't played forza 7 based on not realizing they added a new camera angle in another topic I argued with him about. Oh and he's a rotary fan, so I'm sure he's missing their existence in GT sport, if it isn't a newer car its not in gt sport which is silly.
Ps4/x1/pc
Don't pick a side, you sound poor if you do.

User Info: AgentLocke

AgentLocke
2 months ago#32
kennyynnoo posted...
Oh and he's a rotary fan

Between this and our mutual love of MGS, I should be best friends with this guy.

Unfortunately he’s a huge fanboy tool.

Edit: RX-7 love for life.
Gt: KB ReDZ PSN: xHaLfBAkedRAMB0x 3DS FC: 3583-2749-4407 Steam: G13TheDon
http://thenerdrecites.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Title-3.png The trolls of Gfaqs

kennyynnoo
2 months ago#33
AgentLocke posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Oh and he's a rotary fan

Between this and our mutual love of MGS, I should be best friends with this guy.

I only learned because before I did the stay at home dad thing I rebuilt rx7/8 engines for Mazda corporation for 5 years. Built around 3k of them, I'm a datsun Z guy personally.
Ps4/x1/pc

User Info: holden4ever

holden4ever
2 months ago#34
Not a fan of chook cookers. Great power but that sound... Give me a V8 or V-Twin any day.
https://i.imgur.com/wTUjLps.jpg
RIP Holden

AgentLocke
2 months ago#35
kennyynnoo posted...
AgentLocke posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Oh and he's a rotary fan

I only learned because before I did the stay at home dad thing I rebuilt rx7/8 engines for Mazda corporation for 5 years. Built around 3k of them, I'm a datsun Z guy personally.

That’s pretty cool man. The Spirit R is a dream car of mine.
http://thenerdrecites.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Title-3.png The trolls of Gfaqs

AgentLocke
2 months ago#36
holden4ever posted...
Not a fan of chook cookers. Great power but that sound... Give me a V8 or V-Twin any day.

Lmao. Never heard that one before. I get ya, I can easily see someone hating the RX-7’s exhaust note especially. My 350z sounds mean as s*** though. Deep tone.

kennyynnoo
2 months ago#37
holden4ever posted...

I learned to hate them. Briefly considered doing a 3 rotor datsun Z build but to much maintenance and parts are disappearing/expensive. Built a few fd3 motors and they spit fire when I hooked them to the test bench but they were expensive builds. The RX8, never buy one ever, 30-60k miles on those before rebuilds on average when they came in. If they hit 100k the Japanese engineer would come out to photograph the tear down lol. It was sad. That's mostly why they took a break from rotary engines, I'm curious what they come up with in the next few weeks with its supposed return at the Tokyo auto show.
Ps4/x1/pc

kennyynnoo
2 months ago#38
Oh also Mazda advertised the rx8 at around 220hp, turns out they averaged around 180hp really, building the rotor is all about measurements for power, supposedly if they can pump out 220hp on a test they can advertise it. I got to borrow a few of them all the time that we were testing the rebuilds on, nimble but no power. My 300zx back then would eat the thing alive on a track.
Ps4/x1/pc

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
2 months ago#39
Until they slip up, Forza by miles.
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

User Info: holden4ever

holden4ever
2 months ago#40
AgentLocke posted...
holden4ever posted...

Lmao. Never heard that one before. I get ya, I can easily see someone hating the RX-7’s exhaust note especially. My 350z sounds mean as s*** though. Deep tone.

That's an Australian nickname for them.
https://i.imgur.com/wTUjLps.jpg
RIP Holden
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gt sport vs forza????????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived