Gt sport vs forza????????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gt sport vs forza????????

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
1 month ago#41
Two break pedals??
I keeps it tight, similar to proletarian living situations.

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
1 month ago#42
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Two break pedals??

Stop breaking them
This topic is taking the word s*** bucket to a whole 'nother level!!!!
-Sasquatch8080

xboxBUNZILLA
1 month ago#43
TrickyPony posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Two break pedals??

Stop breaking them

One is a clutch, so the joke flew over your head.

User Info: Jiminip

Jiminip
1 month ago#44
Always find it funny how the fanboys react to opinions on this board, basically if you don't laud their god MS you're wrong and in for abuse.

Never change insane fanboys, never ever change.
"Harder, better, faster, stronger" - Daft Punk.
Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets. - Rick.

xboxBUNZILLA
1 month ago#45
Jiminip posted...
Always find it funny how the fanboys react to opinions on this board, basically if you don't laud their god MS you're wrong and in for abuse.

I always find it funny when I go to the mod boards and b**** and conplain cause people call me troll and that I have an alt account yet I still go on that very board and spew my bulks*** and “always find it funny how fanboys react”.

Jiminip
1 month ago#46
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Jiminip posted...

I always find it funny when I go to the mod boards and b**** and conplain cause people call me troll and that I have an alt account yet I still go on that very board and spew my bulks*** and “always find it funny how fanboys react”.

See? triggered fanboy spewing salt and anger.

If someone lied that you catfished as a woman would you just allow it? Or would you make a stand? Cue more salt and deflection because they can't answer that simple question.

User Info: WhiteRosse

WhiteRosse
1 month ago#47
Forza, of course.
It's not even close.
Xbox One X and PC Master Race

User Info: AlphaOmega786

AlphaOmega786
1 month ago#48
I always prefer Gran Turismo but GT Sport isn't even a full game, it's an "enhanced" prologue.

Get Forza now and wait for GT7.

xboxBUNZILLA
1 month ago#49
Jiminip posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Jiminip posted...

If someone lied that you catfished as a woman would you just allow it? Or would you make a stand? Cue more salt and deflection because they can't answer that simple question.

Not sure how I’m triggered, just pointing out your inaccuracies. Although you did spill the the beans on how you tried to catfish as chick and failed.
No salt needed.
Checkmate

Jiminip
1 month ago#50
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Jiminip posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Jiminip posted...

Not sure how I’m triggered, just pointing out your inaccuracies. Although you did spill the the beans on how you tried to catfish as chick and failed.
No salt needed.
Checkmate

Except that's the lie, I didn't hence why anyone that accuses me of it gets moderated.

See how that works? You felled your own King there champ.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gt sport vs forza????????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived