Gt sport vs forza????????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gt sport vs forza????????

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
1 month ago#81
I honestly have not heard of any lady rose, and the name is beside the point. The only reason I can see that it would come up from #jiminip is you made the mistake of thinking you were already called it, I looked and you were not. Ergo the name was already on your mind. Which would only make sense if you were thinking of that name or use it as an alt.
...Goldberg's about to suplex the undertaker!! But wait...what's that? Oh my god, it's a provisional account with a steel chair! - Elemayowe

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
1 month ago#82
Get both as they are both fun in my experience.
PSN: Kvally - - XBL: xHedon (PS Pro, Xbox One S and Xbox One X Pre-Ordered)

User Info: Error1355

Error1355
1 month ago#83
I wake up, go to GameFAQs, I've been mentioned over 15 times between these two chuckleheads over multiple topics.

Holy f*** guys.

Jiminip posted...
Well, I've toyed with you kids enough for one day. See you all tomorrow if you're not banned/suspended for lying that I catfished as a woman.

No. If you feel you are being harassed you should mark the user and then ignore them. You shouldn't go on a multiple post tirade begging them to harass you so you can mark them and get them moderated. You can't really claim you're being harassed if you literally beg them to do it.

In regards to GT vs Forza, I was a huge, HUGE GT fan up until Forza 3 stole that. GT6 and GT7 really... didn't do much for me as a game. The driving simulation was great but the actual game around it felt meh.
This life is just a game we play, that we can never win.
But don't give up, no don't give up.

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
1 month ago#84
User NameJiminip
User ID5042031
Board User Level5: Warned

:(

User Info: RedJacket200

RedJacket200
1 month ago#85
Your asking on the Xbox board what answer do expect?
PSN: Redjacket200
Gamertag: Redjacket200

User Info: InjusticeReborn

InjusticeReborn
1 month ago#86
Error1355 posted...

In regards to GT vs Forza, I was a huge, HUGE GT fan up until Forza 3 stole that. GT5 and GT6 really... didn't do much for me as a game. The driving simulation was great but the actual game around it felt meh.

Exactly my take on the Forza vs Gran Turismo saga.

RedJacket200 posted...
Your asking on the Xbox board what answer do expect?

Last time someone made a comparison it was suggested they ask on the PS4 board too, because "too many fanboys on this board". The PS4 board voted for Forza Motorsport too.
Currently playing: Destiny 2 (PS4)

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
1 month ago#87
Jiminip posted...
Always find it funny how the fanboys react to opinions on this board, basically if you don't laud their god MS you're wrong and in for abuse.

Never change insane fanboys, never ever change.

This insane fanboy is Warned again? Never change, hypocrite.

User Name: Jiminip
Board User Level 5: Warned
Xbox One & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: AgentLocke

AgentLocke
1 month ago#88
Jiminip posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Jiminip posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Jiminip posted...
Always find it funny how the fanboys react to opinions on this board, basically if you don't laud their god MS you're wrong and in for abuse.

I always find it funny when I go to the mod boards and b**** and conplain cause people call me troll and that I have an alt account yet I still go on that very board and spew my bulks*** and “always find it funny how fanboys react”.

See? triggered fanboy spewing salt and anger.

If someone lied that you catfished as a woman would you just allow it? Or would you make a stand? Cue more salt and deflection because they can't answer that simple question.

Not sure how I’m triggered, just pointing out your inaccuracies. Although you did spill the the beans on how you tried to catfish as chick and failed.
No salt needed.
Checkmate

Except that's the lie, I didn't hence why anyone that accuses me of it gets moderated.

See how that works? You felled your own King there champ.

Jesus Christ’s dude, you have some issues man. Besides people calling out one person here who obviously was trolling or fanboying (tell me you see Velvets posts differently and I’ll laugh at you) everyone else for the most part has been pretty fair in their judgement. I see racing fans discussing racing games in here. Not fanboys defending their games.

And yes, to a lot of people GT has become a let down to what people expect from the series for these past few games. That’s an understandable view considering how good the series was and it’s a sentiment I see up and down the internet.

But here you are defending Velvet and calling others insane fanboys when this was his post

velvet_hammer posted...
GT Sport s***s all over Forza its embarrassing.. Turn 10 is probably done come next week.. GT gonna out meta and outscore that turd per usual

Please dude. What a f***ing joke.

Oh and I’ll take that bet. Stop pretending to be a woman over the internet, it’s a bad look, even more so for crazies.
Gt: KB ReDZ PSN: xHaLfBAkedRAMB0x 3DS FC: 3583-2749-4407 Steam: G13TheDon
http://thenerdrecites.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Title-3.png The trolls of Gfaqs

User Info: AgentLocke

AgentLocke
1 month ago#89
RonBurgundy929 posted...
Jiminip posted...

This insane fanboy is Warned again? Never change, hypocrite.

User Name: Jiminip
Board User Level 5: Warned

lol, but I thought it was everyone else who was gonna get modded?

Edit: Error1355 posted...
No. If you feel you are being harassed you should mark the user and then ignore them. You shouldn't go on a multiple post tirade begging them to harass you so you can mark them and get them moderated. You can't really claim you're being harassed if you literally beg them to do it.

How’d I miss this? Lmfao. I know we all give mods some s*** but I think Error deserves a little props for this one.
Gt: KB ReDZ PSN: xHaLfBAkedRAMB0x 3DS FC: 3583-2749-4407 Steam: G13TheDon
http://thenerdrecites.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Title-3.png The trolls of Gfaqs

User Info: psnshade71

psnshade71
1 month ago#90
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Played both, forza is a game, GT is a prologue. Compare forza 10 to gt7.

When’s gt7 coming out? Soon?

In a couple of years if the last prologue and gt5 ring any bells for you.
M'aiq is tired now, go bother someone else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIhaQgd1Iqs
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gt sport vs forza????????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived