About the game list

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. About the game list

User Info: Iampony1

Iampony1
2 months ago#1
Why is this Bigger
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_4-only_games

than this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_One-only_games
FC 3DS: 0516-7759-9852 Pokemon X IGN: Onionhorse / Pokemon OR IGN: Thunbi
Dunsparce, Minccino and Chansey on Safari

User Info: Squitchy

Squitchy
2 months ago#2
Xbox play anywhere.
That's my secret, Gamefaqs. I'm always triggered.

Iampony1
2 months ago#3
Squitchy posted...
Xbox play anywhere.

then isnt it more worth it to get a PC?

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
2 months ago#4
Iampony1 posted...
Why is this Bigger
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_4-only_games

than this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_One-only_games

...because Phil doesn't like exclusives..

Phil doesn’t like exclusives
https://www.kitguru.net/channel/generaltech/damien-cox/xbox-boss-phil-spencer-doesnt-like-exclusives/.
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
2 months ago#5
Iampony1 posted...

Why? An Xbox One is cheaper and simpler to use. It suits certain consumers better. Microsoft generously offering their games to Windows 10 gamers as well means that those don't really need an Xbox One but who is this a problem to? Microsoft gets paid for software purchases on PC and PC gamers can enjoy Xbox games without needing additional hardware. Xbox gamers have no disadvantage from it either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oTU0srt2I

User Info: Squitchy

Squitchy
2 months ago#6
INKU48 posted...
Iampony1 posted...

Why? An Xbox One is cheaper and simpler to use. It suits certain consumers better. Microsoft generously offering their games to Windows 10 gamers as well means that those don't really need an Xbox One but who is this a problem to? Microsoft gets paid for software purchases on PC and PC gamers can enjoy Xbox games without needing additional hardware. Xbox gamers have no disadvantage from it either.

Well said. Being able to choose where you want to play is fantastic.
That's my secret, Gamefaqs. I'm always triggered.

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
2 months ago#7
Squitchy posted...
INKU48 posted...
Iampony1 posted...

I agree, well said. Unfortunately it's falling on deaf ears as tc clearly isn't here to discuss, he would rather look like an idiot on here. And captain flip-flop Quincy is as always nothing more then the gfaqs clown. Won't be long until lying laylow comes in either.
...Goldberg's about to suplex the undertaker!! But wait...what's that? Oh my god, it's a provisional account with a steel chair! - Elemayowe

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
2 months ago#8
@quincy2000a

Whats your point? No-one but Sony clowns like you like Exclusives because thats all they have.

Exclusives are one of the biggest cancers in Gaming.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

Iampony1
2 months ago#9
kingpin66636 posted...
Squitchy posted...
INKU48 posted...
Iampony1 posted...

I agree, well said. Unfortunately it's falling on deaf ears as tc clearly isn't here to discuss, he would rather look like an idiot on here. And captain flip-flop Quincy is as always nothing more then the gfaqs clown. Won't be long until lying laylow comes in either.

because the quality of xbox falls short in front of any machine this gen, so there is no use to get one
there used to be a uniqueness to the Xbox with Halo with couch co-op plus LAN partys on PC
it revived Shenmue only to be lost again
It lost Bayonetta to Nintendo
Fromsoft even got a good two games in there with Otogi
lets not forget you lost a Platinum Game the same year PC-Steam and Sony got one, its nice to see NierAutomata with an Xbox Label buttons but its a shame the Xbox cant actually play it right?
and well, you guys got Halo Tactics
but Starcraft looks nice from here too

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
2 months ago#10
Who's alt is this with his 4 active posts all bashing the xbox one?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. About the game list

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived