About the game list

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. About the game list

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
1 month ago#11
Iampony1 posted...
kingpin66636 posted...
Squitchy posted...
INKU48 posted...
Iampony1 posted...
then isnt it more worth it to get a PC?

Why? An Xbox One is cheaper and simpler to use. It suits certain consumers better. Microsoft generously offering their games to Windows 10 gamers as well means that those don't really need an Xbox One but who is this a problem to? Microsoft gets paid for software purchases on PC and PC gamers can enjoy Xbox games without needing additional hardware. Xbox gamers have no disadvantage from it either.

Well said. Being able to choose where you want to play is fantastic.

I agree, well said. Unfortunately it's falling on deaf ears as tc clearly isn't here to discuss, he would rather look like an idiot on here. And captain flip-flop Quincy is as always nothing more then the gfaqs clown. Won't be long until lying laylow comes in either.

because the quality of xbox falls short in front of any machine this gen, so there is no use to get one
there used to be a uniqueness to the Xbox with Halo with couch co-op plus LAN partys on PC
it revived Shenmue only to be lost again
It lost Bayonetta to Nintendo
Fromsoft even got a good two games in there with Otogi
lets not forget you lost a Platinum Game the same year PC-Steam and Sony got one, its nice to see NierAutomata with an Xbox Label buttons but its a shame the Xbox cant actually play it right?
and well, you guys got Halo Tactics
but Starcraft looks nice from here too

First off, the quality is subjective, and I don't own a PC. Just the 3 consoles, and I play 90% multi plats anyway. And about the platinum thing, first off I couldn't care less about scalebound and who are we to judge why it got canned? Do you run a massive international company? No, so if the people who do don't think the game is any good, which it clearly mustn't have been to get cancelled at such a late date then maybe they know more then we do. Maybe they don't want their own no man's sky/last guardian flop?. Oh and neir sucked anyway.
...Goldberg's about to suplex the undertaker!! But wait...what's that? Oh my god, it's a provisional account with a steel chair! - Elemayowe

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
1 month ago#12
kingpin66636 posted...
First off, the quality is subjective,

No...it's not...the numbers are objective...

Star Wars: Battlefront Runs At 900p Resolution on PS4, a Blurry 720p on Xbox One
http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/11884-star-wars-battlefront-runs-at-900p-resolution-on-ps4-a-blurry-720p-on-xbox-one#/slide/1???

Next-Gen Is Failing Us: 'Quantum Break' Allegedly Running At 720p On Xbox One
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2016/03/19/next-gen-has-failed-us-quantum-break-allegedly-running-at-720p-on-xbox-one/???
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

kingpin66636
1 month ago#13
quincy2000a posted...
kingpin66636 posted...
First off, the quality is subjective,

No...it's not...the numbers are objective...

Star Wars: Battlefront Runs At 900p Resolution on PS4, a Blurry 720p on Xbox One
http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/11884-star-wars-battlefront-runs-at-900p-resolution-on-ps4-a-blurry-720p-on-xbox-one#/slide/1???

Next-Gen Is Failing Us: 'Quantum Break' Allegedly Running At 720p On Xbox One
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2016/03/19/next-gen-has-failed-us-quantum-break-allegedly-running-at-720p-on-xbox-one/???

That is still subjective. Look the word up maybe? So because you found and no doubt didn't even read (can you read) does not mean everyone agrees. How dense can you really be?
...Goldberg's about to suplex the undertaker!! But wait...what's that? Oh my god, it's a provisional account with a steel chair! - Elemayowe

User Info: Iampony1

Iampony1
1 month ago#14
kingpin66636 posted...
Iampony1 posted...
kingpin66636 posted...
Squitchy posted...
INKU48 posted...
Iampony1 posted...

Why? An Xbox One is cheaper and simpler to use. It suits certain consumers better. Microsoft generously offering their games to Windows 10 gamers as well means that those don't really need an Xbox One but who is this a problem to? Microsoft gets paid for software purchases on PC and PC gamers can enjoy Xbox games without needing additional hardware. Xbox gamers have no disadvantage from it either.

I agree, well said. Unfortunately it's falling on deaf ears as tc clearly isn't here to discuss, he would rather look like an idiot on here. And captain flip-flop Quincy is as always nothing more then the gfaqs clown. Won't be long until lying laylow comes in either.

because the quality of xbox falls short in front of any machine this gen, so there is no use to get one
there used to be a uniqueness to the Xbox with Halo with couch co-op plus LAN partys on PC
lets not forget you lost a Platinum Game the same year PC-Steam and Sony got one, its nice to see NierAutomata with an Xbox Label buttons but its a shame the Xbox cant actually play it right?

First off, the quality is subjective, and I don't own a PC. Just the 3 consoles, and I play 90% multi plats anyway. And about the platinum thing, first off I couldn't care less about scalebound and who are we to judge why it got canned? Do you run a massive international company? No, so if the people who do don't think the game is any good, which it clearly mustn't have been to get cancelled at such a late date then maybe they know more then we do. Maybe they don't want their own no man's sky/last guardian flop?. Oh and neir sucked anyway.

would you know it sucked?
oh right, Xbox never got it
FC 3DS: 0516-7759-9852 Pokemon X IGN: Onionhorse / Pokemon OR IGN: Thunbi
Dunsparce, Minccino and Chansey on Safari

kingpin66636
1 month ago#15
Haha I've had the PS4 since day one. Got the Xbox only last year. If anything I'm a Sony fan, hell bloodborne is one of my favorite games this gen. So I'll call it how I see it, and it sucked

User Info: Iampony1

Iampony1
1 month ago#16
kingpin66636 posted...
Haha I've had the PS4 since day one. Got the Xbox only last year. If anything I'm a Sony fan, hell bloodborne is one of my favorite games this gen. So I'll call it how I see it, and it sucked

buy glasses before you upgrade to PC, you might get your toaster inside the slot your graphics card goes into, but you are already used to gaming on toasters so keep doing your thing
FC 3DS: 0516-7759-9852 Pokemon X IGN: Onionhorse / Pokemon OR IGN: Thunbi
Dunsparce, Minccino and Chansey on Safari

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
1 month ago#17
Iampony1 posted...
kingpin66636 posted...
Iampony1 posted...
kingpin66636 posted...
Squitchy posted...
INKU48 posted...
Iampony1 posted...

would you know it sucked?
oh right, Xbox never got it

lmao this broke ass kid literally cannot fathom the adults owning every machine.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. About the game list

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived