Are Quantum Break and Halo Wars good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are Quantum Break and Halo Wars good?

User Info: b166er01

b166er01
2 months ago#11
I like qb, but the final boss is cheap af
Yes, I wear glasses. No, I'm not a hipster; I actually need them

User Info: Huolihan

Huolihan
2 months ago#12
Quantum break was amazing to me but i can see why someone might not like it, it doesn't have much gameplay but the story that pulls you along is top notch to me.

Halo wars 2 I bought at launch and still haven't beaten it the story is good and multiplayer is fun but I'm just really not into rts games

User Info: redeyes6778

redeyes6778
2 months ago#13
Wait i thought these were xbox exclusives, what is it doing on steam, the god of gaming M$ would never give away our exclusives to another platform

User Info: CronoGuyver

CronoGuyver
2 months ago#14
why not check steam reviews?
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
2 months ago#15
redeyes6778 posted...
Wait i thought these were xbox exclusives, what is it doing on steam, the god of gaming M$ would never give away our exclusives to another platform

Don't worry your little trolling head, just know MS is still making bank on those games either way
...Goldberg's about to suplex the undertaker!! But wait...what's that? Oh my god, it's a provisional account with a steel chair! - Elemayowe

User Info: Pizzatarian

Pizzatarian
2 months ago#16
I don't know about Halo Wars because I'm not a fan of RTS games on console.

Quantum Break on the other hand, I thought was pretty good, even though it was a bit short. They should have added a survival / horde game mode where you could use your time powers to fight against waves of enemies.
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." SR3

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
2 months ago#17
redeyes6778 posted...

$ony and M$ don't have exclusives anymore. Didn't you get the memo?
PSN: Kvally - - XBL: xHedon (PS Pro, Xbox One S and Xbox One X Pre-Ordered)

User Info: ColorBlindGamer

ColorBlindGamer
2 months ago#18
The_Hedon posted...
redeyes6778 posted...

$ony and M$ don't have exclusives anymore? Didn't you get the memo?

With so many flavors to chose from...they go and chose SALT.
Nothing comes out as you plan it out to be.

User Info: DvoloS88

DvoloS88
2 months ago#19
HornedLion posted...
Both are on sale right now on Steam and was wondering what you guys think.

Quantum Break was a story driven cinematic experience with amazing visuals and good gameplay. I feel like it didn't get as much praise as it should have on a critic level but then again these type of games do better on sony platforms.
"Let The Boy Watch"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are Quantum Break and Halo Wars good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived