Ark Survival Evolved Xbox One X Enhancements

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ark Survival Evolved Xbox One X Enhancements

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
1 month ago#1
ARK: Survival Evolved will have two graphics options for the Xbox One X and both will support HDR lighting. A “Detailed Graphics” version will run the game at 1440 and 30 frames per second (fps). This will be roughly equivalent to the High-quality graphics settings on the PC.

The second graphics option to be provided is to run ARK: Survival Evolved at 1080 with a frame rate up to 60 fps. It will be interesting to see if the game is able to reach 60 fps and how often it can maintain it. The expansive maps combined with large numbers of creatures, and the ability for players to build massive structures makes the framerate fluctuate wildly on even powerful PCs.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4554361/ark-survival-evolved-xbox-one-x-enhancements-finalized-the-tether-is-sticking-around/
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: Sila98

Sila98
1 month ago#2
Lol @ 1440p.
And I’m saying this and I’m still looking forward to the X. Not trying to downplay it or anything, just looking at it realistically.

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
1 month ago#3
Sila98 posted...
Lol @ 1440p.
And I’m saying this and I’m still ut looking forward to the X. Not trying to downplay it or anything, just looking at it realistically.

Sorry if I get you in trouble for agreeing with you, but I agree...no where near 4k/60fps...and certainly compromised...but the X1X version may actually warrant a look for consolers...
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: Squitchy

Squitchy
1 month ago#4
On current consoles in runs like utter ass so this is a huge step up.
That's my secret, Gamefaqs. I'm always triggered.

User Info: Xbox4ever

Xbox4ever
1 month ago#5
#sameboat #samepersonmultipleaccounts #forgottochangeaccounts #talkingtohimself

WallyWeasel posted...
https://m.imgur.com/mI31wvm
FC: 2878-9605-4861 Pokemon Sun

User Info: DontCry

DontCry
1 month ago#6
Ark is a technical mess, I’m surprised it’s not gonna be 4k, still it’s better than the original Xbox one version but still not by much except the 60fps is a cool claim.
Gamefaqs, where if you have a different opinion you're a troll.

User Info: Sila98

Sila98
1 month ago#7
Xbox4ever posted...

WallyWeasel posted...

If you’re implying I am an alt of Quincy’s...lol no.

User Info: ChiefStabaHoe

ChiefStabaHoe
1 month ago#8
The game will run like trash lol
IT 2017 MOVIE OF THE YEAR

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
1 month ago#9
quincy2000a posted...
Sila98 posted...
Lol @ 1440p.
And I’m saying this and I’m still ut looking forward to the X. Not trying to downplay it or anything, just looking at it realistically.

Sorry if I get you in trouble for agreeing with you, but I agree...no where near 4k/60fps...and certainly compromised...but the X1X version may actually warrant a look for consolers...

For consoles. Its the best resolution. The best frame rate. No comprises. It’s the best.

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
1 month ago#10
Sila98 posted...
Xbox4ever posted...

WallyWeasel posted...

If you’re implying I am an alt of Quincy’s...lol no.

lol you even missed that meaning
Gamefaqs. the place were grammar/english/typing is more important then talking about video games .people attack me for that reason PRICELESS. ok by OTACON120
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ark Survival Evolved Xbox One X Enhancements

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived