Ark Survival Evolved Xbox One X Enhancements

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ark Survival Evolved Xbox One X Enhancements

User Info: phoenix9291

phoenix9291
4 weeks ago#81
quincy2000a posted...
phoenix9291 posted...
It has the highest res and best framerate. There're the numbers it is a fact. You keep going on about 4k when that has not been the best resolution overall. 60fps is not the best framerate possible overall. What the One X does do is perform the best in the console space at the highest resolution and best framerates in games on consoles.

Sorry but when I start to detect too much dishonesty, I begin to get bored...is there some reason why you guys keep taking the first part of the quote out of context...

"the highest rez...the best framerate...no compromises"

That's the quote...so... as they relate to the unedited quote...explain what checkerboarding is...then sub 4k/60fps...GO!!

That is the quote and 4k/60fps isn't mentioned in it. 4k/60fps was never mentioned by that person in the video either.

I also see that you ignored the $150 question. Only one being dishonest is you.

Also, again, that was a video about the system when it was still a concept and not an actual product yet. Same with the quotes about the system not doing anything if you don't have a 4k tv. Even then Microsoft said, and you quoted it before, they were targeting 4k but it was never guaranteed. There has not been one statement since the system was officially unveiled that said 4k/60fps in every game or even just 4k in every game.

And yet even still that statement of highest resolution and best framerate has continued to apply in the console space.

Can you explain how 4k is the best overall resolution when there is 8k or how 60fps is the best overall framerate when there are even higher ones available? Hell Titanfall 2 has been stated to occasionally hit 6k. How is that possible if according to you 4k is the best?
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
4 weeks ago#82
phoenix9291 posted...
Even then Microsoft said, and you quoted it before, they were targeting 4k but it was never guaranteed.

...apparently you didn't listen to the Penello comments...try it...I linked it often enough... native 4k/60fps...
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: phoenix9291

phoenix9291
4 weeks ago#83
quincy2000a posted...
phoenix9291 posted...
Even then Microsoft said, and you quoted it before, they were targeting 4k but it was never guaranteed.

...apparently you didn't listen to the Penello comments...try it...I linked it often enough... native 4k/60fps...

Every game guaranteed? I have yet to see a quote guaranteeing that for every game, especially since the system was officially unveiled as an actual product. As it is the system will be doing 4k 60fps in Forza 7 so it isn't like the system is incapable of delivering it and saying the system is capable of 4k/60fps is a factual statement.

Of course Penello also isn't the one who said "the best resolution, highest framerate, no compromises" is he? And the one who did say that did not mention 4k/60fps did she? And yet you talked about the unedited quote and dishonesty.

And you still have yet to answer the question about where the system costs $150 more.

Thinking that "the best resolution, highest framerate" meant 4k/60fps though doesn't make sense as there are higher results that are possible with the One X showing this when it briefly hits 6k resolution at times in Titanfall 2.
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup

User Info: Samurai_Man

Samurai_Man
4 weeks ago#84
Xbox4ever posted...
#sameboat #samepersonmultipleaccounts #forgottochangeaccounts #talkingtohimself

WallyWeasel posted...
https://m.imgur.com/mI31wvm

You've lost all credibility, we will always post this in any thread you post lol
It's your friendly neighborhood Samurai Man.

User Info: dejavu1982

dejavu1982
4 weeks ago#85
Xbox4ever posted...

WallyWeasel posted...
Gt: Death By Karma

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
4 weeks ago#86
phoenix9291 posted...
snip...

...snap...
It's great to finally have confirmation that the Xbox Scorpio is designed for console gaming at 4K 60 FPS and not at 4K 30 FPS as many suspected. Albert is a first-hand source who's closest to the project. This is good news for all gamers wanting to get the premium console next year.

The Inner Circle Special with Albert Penello – Project Scorpio 4K Native 60 FPS Uncompromised
http://www.ticgn.com/news/the-inner-circle-special-with-albert-penello-project-scorpio-4k-native-60-fps-uncompromised/???

"the highest rez...the best framerate...no compromises..."
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 weeks ago#87
https://imgur.com/Sv3mbdf
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
(message deleted)

User Info: Em_Jay_Dee

Em_Jay_Dee
4 weeks ago#89
dejavu1982 posted...
Xbox4ever posted...

WallyWeasel posted...

User Info: MrBonestripper

MrBonestripper
4 weeks ago#90
Em_Jay_Dee posted...
dejavu1982 posted...
Xbox4ever posted...

WallyWeasel posted...

#neverforget
"Alfred, this coffee is cold." "Just like your parents."
"What?" "Oh, nothing, Master Bruce."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ark Survival Evolved Xbox One X Enhancements

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived