Will a new xbox x be better than a pc with a gtx 1070?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will a new xbox x be better than a pc with a gtx 1070?

User Info: K4P_Link

K4P_Link
1 month ago#21
WhiteRosse posted...
1070 owner here.
I can definitely see some games running better on the X1X.
A lot of things can affect the performances, but the hardware utilization may be better on the X1X.
It also depends on the developers. Some PC games have terrible ports.

Both will run much better than the PS4 Pro. (F*** that console)

Nope. Dead wrong.
Hotter than you in real life :)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1580697/

User Info: WhiteRosse

WhiteRosse
1 month ago#22
X1X is going to be amazing.
6 > 4
Xbox One X and PC Master Race

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
1 month ago#23
K4P_Link posted...
You xbro's don't need to discuss PC parts because you have no damn clue what you are talking about. 1070 kicks the s*** of of the weak X.

You ponies don't either.

Amazing how all the ponies have high end gaming rigs and know everything about every minor detail of PC gaming, but every Xbot is an ignorant peasant that can't even afford an Emachine and thinks a hard drive is a difficult section of road.

Or, at least that is what they would like you to think.

User Info: Ratchetrockon

Ratchetrockon
1 month ago#24
WhiteRosse posted...
1070 owner here.
I can definitely see some games running better on the X1X.
A lot of things can affect the performances, but the hardware utilization may be better on the X1X.
It also depends on the developers. Some PC games have terrible ports.

Both will run much better than the PS4 Pro. (F*** that console)

Console optimization is overblown on here when it comes to multiplats.

Majority of the time the consoles will perform similarly to its pc equivalent.
i7 6900k | 2x GTX 1080ti FE (SLI) |MSI x99 Gaming PRO | 1tb 960 PRO EVO M.2 SSD| DDR4 32 gig 3200 RAM | EVGA P2 1200W
Bench: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/21395525

User Info: Omega_Red

Omega_Red
1 month ago#25
Noyack posted...
I would normally say no, it won't be. But I have read articles that due to console optimization there is a chance that xbox x versions will be better than even 1080 pc versions.

I ask because I have a 1070pc, and would love for the xbox x to take over as truly my one place to play all games.

Right now, I'm spliting my gaming. I want to buy the evil within 2, should i get it on xbox and wait for update, or should i just get it on my pc.

P.S. my pc is hooked to my 4k tv.

Bro Xbox x isn't comparable to the 1070.
You're insane if you think it will come close to the 1080, If you were to post this topic on the steam forums, you would get laughed right out of there.
You're definitely an Xbox peasant.
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/omega-red/
PlayStation Network: The_Red_KingIII

User Info: killaSeason007

killaSeason007
1 month ago#26
Omega_Red posted...
Noyack posted...
I would normally say no, it won't be. But I have read articles that due to console optimization there is a chance that xbox x versions will be better than even 1080 pc versions.

I ask because I have a 1070pc, and would love for the xbox x to take over as truly my one place to play all games.

Right now, I'm spliting my gaming. I want to buy the evil within 2, should i get it on xbox and wait for update, or should i just get it on my pc.

You're insane if you think it will come close to the 1080, If you were to post this topic on the steam forums, you would get laughed right out of there.

single player on PC multiplayer multiplats on XBOX X thats what i will do. But i have a 1080ti

Omega_Red
1 month ago#27
killaSeason007 posted...
Omega_Red posted...
Noyack posted...

single player on PC multiplayer multiplats on XBOX X thats what i will do. But i have a 1080ti

Why? So you are forced to pay for the inferior Xbox live, Steam is superior to Xbox live in every way and it's free.
Stop it.

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#28
Omega_Red posted...
killaSeason007 posted...
Omega_Red posted...
Noyack posted...

Why? So you are forced to pay for the inferior Xbox live, Steam is superior to Xbox live in every way and it's free.
Stop it.

http://themescompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms.jpg
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

User Info: killaSeason007

killaSeason007
1 month ago#29
Omega_Red posted...
killaSeason007 posted...
Omega_Red posted...
Noyack posted...

Stop it.

just cuz of more friends on xbox man i mean like chill out bro.

i have over 400 hrs on PUBG so i know plenty about steam and i own rainbow six on pc and xbox i only play on xbox now because thats where my friends are and playing with randoms in that game is the worse

Omega_Red
1 month ago#30
Boogie_WoogieWu posted...
K4P_Link posted...
You xbro's don't need to discuss PC parts because you have no damn clue what you are talking about. 1070 kicks the s*** of of the weak X.

You ponies don't either.

Amazing how all the ponies have high end gaming rigs and know everything about every minor detail of PC gaming, but every Xbot is an ignorant peasant that can't even afford an Emachine and thinks a hard drive is a difficult section of road.

Or, at least that is what they would like you to think.

Hey he isn't wrong, it's laughable that you guys think the Xbox x can perform on the same technical level as the GTX 1070.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will a new xbox x be better than a pc with a gtx 1070?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived