I feel sorry for the devs of PUBG because Fortnite has just stole its thunder

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I feel sorry for the devs of PUBG because Fortnite has just stole its thunder

User Info: robert_rangersu

robert_rangersu
1 month ago#21
SilverWingZeta posted...
Winternova posted...
SilverWingZeta posted...
0ofreako0 posted...
is this how everyone acted when GTA 3 came out and then all the copies were released?

cause...no. stop it. this is how video games work. someone makes something new that works. other companies make their version of it.

Hell before that the term 'Doom Clone' was a thing. Or the glut of mascot platformers in the 90's.

Or...WELL before that - the glut of vertical space shooters that erupted after Space Invaders was released.

How about all the pong consoles during the 70's

Trends, been around forever yet people still whinge whenever a new one begins, "I was a fan of the first therefor wha wha wha". Pretty dumb.
PC, Xbox One, PS4 Pro.

User Info: GPKz

GPKz
1 month ago#22
Trying to remember who created team deathmatch...

User Info: SilverWingZeta

SilverWingZeta
1 month ago#23
GPKz posted...
Trying to remember who created team deathmatch...

Gonna stab in the dark and say Quake.
Sometimes, I just watch the boards burn.

User Info: thelwebb100

thelwebb100
1 month ago#24
Ammonitida posted...
Almost everything in Fortnite is copied directly from PUBG, right down to the interface. Shameful.

Fortnite devs have a lot of nerve suing others for copyright infringement. Just because you developed a popular engine doesn't give you the right to steal other people's ideas.

https://torrentfreak.com/epic-sues-fortnite-cheaters-for-copyright-infringement-171012/

I really hope Fortnite doesn't do too much damage to PUBG's player base when it arrives on XBOX One. I prefer realistic graphics over cell shading.

As consumers competition is what's BEST for all of us, this will make the PUBG dev's step it up.
"You should clone yourself while your still alive"

User Info: Omega_Red

Omega_Red
1 month ago#25
🤣🤣😂😂😭😭@ Xbox fanboys mad at Fortnite for invalidating phils Spencer's deal.
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/omega-red/
PlayStation Network: The_Red_KingIII

User Info: BigOW

BigOW
1 month ago#26
I sincerely hope pubg is much better then fortnite. honestly if it's not then I don't see what all the hype was about in the first place. Fortnite is boring as hell IMO thankfully it was free.

User Info: CraiCrushna

CraiCrushna
1 month ago#27
pubg stole form h1z1. Player Unkown himself was fired and got pissy so he made PubG. Then threatens Epic lol.

User Info: AluminumWater

AluminumWater
1 month ago#28
Does anyone care about the other aspect of fortnite? The whole basebuilding thingy? Seems like all I hear about fortnite is the pubg knockoff.

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
1 month ago#29
LOL Fortnite

PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds sales top 15 million
https://www.vg247.com/2017/10/11/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-sales-top-15-million/
PSN: Kvally - - XBL: xHedon (PS Pro, Xbox One S and Xbox One X Pre-Ordered)

User Info: ColorBlindGamer

ColorBlindGamer
1 month ago#30
Fornite is the kiddy version of PUBG
Nothing comes out as you plan it out to be.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I feel sorry for the devs of PUBG because Fortnite has just stole its thunder

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived