What is the longest that you have played a game for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is the longest that you have played a game for?

User Info: zombody

zombody
1 month ago#11
This gen? It's Dark Souls 2...I've played for hundreds of hours on both ps3 and xbox one, and I still play it.
This George Carlin quote sums up Meta Critic..."Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

User Info: Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen
1 month ago#12
Ultima Online and Dark Age of Camelot. Over a decade just between those two games.

User Info: SammichTime

SammichTime
1 month ago#13
Skyrim and PSO, at least 800+ hours on each.
We need more giant robots
GT: Barcnori

User Info: Big_Nabendu

Big_Nabendu
1 month ago#14
600 hours easy in morrowind
Dashboard or die, forest ganker.
GT Nabendu \[T]/ Owner of 500 and Leader of sunbro board

User Info: blargblarg1

blargblarg1
1 month ago#15
uh... like 1400 days of play time across 2 accounts on FFXI lol..... I did spent a lot of time afk though... There was a good amount of times I left the game logged in over night to sell stuff...
GT: Blarg Blarg1

User Info: gangoplush

gangoplush
1 month ago#16
I'm at around 1,400 hours on Warframe for xbox one.
Gt is Deeeeeeeeeeek
That's 11 e's

User Info: dfalls1

dfalls1
1 month ago#17
I've put in about 425 hours, playing Skyrim.
I have about the same amount of hours played on Dark Souls 3, spread across, both PS4 & Xbox One.

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
1 month ago#18
blargblarg1 posted...
uh... like 1400 days of play time across 2 accounts on FFXI lol..... I did spent a lot of time afk though... There was a good amount of times I left the game logged in over night to sell stuff...

I got around 16,000 hours from 2005-2015. It's impossible for me to check exactly how long, though. I would need to log in, and check the days. I stopped a few months before they killed the console version.

What server did you play on? I played on Ifrit server from 2005-2010, then Leviathan server from 2010-2015. Ifrit was merged into some other server after 2010, ceased to exist Ifrit, and took the name of the other server that it was merged into.

User Info: TheSplinterCell

TheSplinterCell
1 month ago#19
I know for this it's Ghost Recon: Wildlands, but as far as all-time I'm not quite sure.
"Let me guess - three alarms and it's over?"
"Of course not. This is no video game, Fisher."

User Info: iiiUsername

iiiUsername
1 month ago#20
I maxed the in game clock for final fantasy tactics on ps1 at 999:99hrs lol
Gt: xBj
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is the longest that you have played a game for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived