What is the longest that you have played a game for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is the longest that you have played a game for?

User Info: WallyWeasel

WallyWeasel
1 month ago#31
Weeks of ingame time in everquest and ultima online.

No idea exactly how long.

Prob 700-800 hours in ESO.

WallyWeasel
1 month ago#32
juzzieb posted...
Word of warcraft probably over 100k hours.

I'm no mathematician, but isn't that like 12 years?

WallyWeasel
1 month ago#33
Mordenkainen posted...
Ultima Online and Dark Age of Camelot. Over a decade just between those two games.

What shard on UO? I played Lake Superior from like 1999 until a few months after AoS

User Info: ccw47

ccw47
1 month ago#34
ark survival evolved 2,300 hrs.
minecraft 1,500 hrs
WoW 1,000 hrs
fallout 4 600 hrs
only duke nukem can save us from the sjw now.

User Info: MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola
1 month ago#35
2300hrs bf3
I like og Xbox so much I made a youtube about it.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdLoMsQgAsN0scmkQvievLA

User Info: kryptin

kryptin
1 month ago#36
I played the original Everquest for over six years. I have no idea of the total time, but the number of hours has got to be way into the thousands.
Gamertag: kryptin - http://www.trueachievements.com/Kryptin.htm
Currently Playing: Resident Evil Revelations 2 (X1)

User Info: holden4ever

holden4ever
1 month ago#37
From this gen it's ARK:SE with 2000+ hours but overall it would International Cricket Captain 2000. Not sure how long but easily double/triple ARK. I had one game I got to the year 2080 and I was on that save for over 12 months.
https://i.imgur.com/wTUjLps.jpg
RIP Holden

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
1 month ago#38
Halo, Oblivion and Witcher 3 take the cake.

For Halo, each game has gotten over 400 hours of play time considering the campaign and MP.

Last I remember I clocked just over 300+ for Oblivion.

I'm replaying the Witcher 3 now and according to True Achievements, including the expansions I'm at 417 hours and that will likely end over 500+ hours seeing as I'm getting those last achievements and finishing all the quests, contracts, treasure hunts and places of interest in Skellige and Toussaint I skipped over in my current second playthrough.
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

User Info: Briareos__H

Briareos__H
1 month ago#39
Dark Souls by a comfortable margin for me. When it came out it was pretty much all I played for a year. I still play it now. Last time I checked I had characters totalling 1800 hours but I've deleted plenty that were used for specific playthroughs or pvp.

User Info: Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen
1 month ago#40
WallyWeasel posted...
Mordenkainen posted...
Ultima Online and Dark Age of Camelot. Over a decade just between those two games.

What shard on UO? I played Lake Superior from like 1999 until a few months after AoS

Small world my friend, long live Lord British!

I mostly played on the Atlantic shard from 1998-2004, and also played a bit on Catskills when some old friends drew me back in.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is the longest that you have played a game for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived