Friends and I are looking to find a good co-op game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Friends and I are looking to find a good co-op game.

User Info: IceDragon77

IceDragon77
2 months ago#1
We've been through Diablo, dabbled in Path of Exile, we played all the borderlands games, Dying Light, got bored of Ark. I'm not really sure what we are looking for, as long as it has fun mechanics, either has good replayablity or a decent length, a nice progression would be great, and supports online 2-4 players.
We tend to like RPGs most. But absolutely no MMOs.
http://i.imgur.com/xWWX5xm.jpg Thanks Fellwolf!

User Info: TheSplinterCell

TheSplinterCell
2 months ago#2
While I'm not sure if you would call it an RPG, Ghost Recon: Wildlands may be worth looking into. I'm a fan of tactical/military games (especially with stealth elements) and it's my favorite game this gen. It contains RPG elements (a level-up progression system), you can create your own Ghost, and it is coop for up to 4-players.

I hate MMOs, but I enjoyed The Division. I never played with random players, just friends. The game just felt like an RPG with coop at that point.
"Let me guess - three alarms and it's over?"
"Of course not. This is no video game, Fisher."

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
2 months ago#3
Wildlands with friends is amazing.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: gangoplush

gangoplush
2 months ago#4
Warframe. It's free. Tons of content. Always updated and more content added. A huge update is coming out on consoles next month. One of the best games out.
Gt is Deeeeeeeeeeek
That's 11 e's

User Info: xninjagrrl

xninjagrrl
2 months ago#5
Maybe vermintide when it goes on sale. Its kind of like left 4 dead but you can craft and i think upgrade your character.
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

User Info: SammichTime

SammichTime
2 months ago#6
Divinity Original Sin and maybe Swordcoast Legends
We need more giant robots
GT: Barcnori

User Info: Enfreque

Enfreque
2 months ago#7
xninjagrrl posted...
Maybe vermintide when it goes on sale. Its kind of like left 4 dead but you can craft and i think upgrade your character.

I second vermintide, I bought it when it was 10 bucks and just started playing recently. It gets pretty intense

User Info: IceDragon77

IceDragon77
2 months ago#8
Oh, sorry I forgot about those two. We've been on and off ghost recon for the last couple months, and we tried vermintide but some of us weren't fans.
http://i.imgur.com/xWWX5xm.jpg Thanks Fellwolf!
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Friends and I are looking to find a good co-op game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived