How come Xbox can't do cloud storage. The way it's done on the pc

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How come Xbox can't do cloud storage. The way it's done on the pc

User Info: 305michael305

305michael305
2 months ago#1
Like if you buy Microsoft office software you get 1tb of cloud storage. Why can’t Xbox do that.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
2 months ago#2
You can. Its called OneDrive.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
2 months ago#3
And it's unlimited storage.
PSN: Kvally - - XBL: xHedon (PS Pro, Xbox One S and Xbox One X Pre-Ordered)

User Info: United_States

United_States
2 months ago#4
All your game saves are uploaded to the cloud. There’s a OneDrive app for photos, videos, music, etc. What else do you want? You obviously can’t store entire games in the cloud. They have to be on your hard drive.
Kifflom, brother-brother! Kraff be praised!

User Info: 305michael305

305michael305
2 months ago#5
So you can’t store games on the one cloud. Then that’s dumb and pointless. But that’s cool we have it. I will download the one cloud app when I get my new windows office software

User Info: desaigamon

desaigamon
2 months ago#6
305michael305 posted...
So you can’t store games on the one cloud. Then that’s dumb and pointless. But that’s cool we have it. I will download the one cloud app when I get my new windows office software

What is the point of having the games on the cloud? You wouldn't be able to play them without downloading them. You can already download your games from the Xbox Store, so putting them on the cloud would be redundant.
NNID: HonestCarl 3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838
Now Playing: Pokemon Moon (3DS), Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), Netflix (Xbox One)

User Info: Kakkeron

Kakkeron
2 months ago#7
Wow.

User Info: dilldoespickles

dilldoespickles
2 months ago#8
lolmichael
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How come Xbox can't do cloud storage. The way it's done on the pc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived