So what are the best zombie games ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So what are the best zombie games ?

User Info: EightySix22

EightySix22
1 month ago#1
I mean, outside of Resident Evil.

User Info: Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen
1 month ago#2
State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition. Put that at or near the top of your list.

User Info: Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen
1 month ago#3
I’d also add Dead Rising 3. That’s probably one of my favorite Zombie games ever.

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
1 month ago#4
Dying Light
State of Decay
Dead Rising series
Zombie Army Trilogy
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
PSN - BigLongDowner

User Info: cymanx

cymanx
1 month ago#5
Fallout 4 is a good one
vr6exyvr6exy wants to connect his PS4 to his mobile hot spot.

User Info: naps43402

naps43402
1 month ago#6
State of Decay is one of the best around if you ask me and SoD2 is looking to make the game even better with co-op!

The original State of Decay was more meant to be a community survival game. You build up a community of survivors, each with their own traits and abilities. They will help each other, sometimes get into fights with each other, run off or get lost, need help, or might even become infected. You have to do what is best for your community to keep things going. You can switch between different members of the community, collect supplies, build up your settlement (or even find new ones to move to), build up outpost and trade routes with other communities. The "Year One Survival Edition" included the 2 DLCs from the original, which adds TONS of replayability to the game (One is basicly an "endless mode" and the other is a new story line with a new map). Overall, it's a blast to play and takes a much different approach to the genre from what most other zombie games do.

User Info: Cubby

Cubby
1 month ago#7
State of Decay is my favorite, Dead Rising 3 is pretty good too, if you have not got it.

User Info: NukSooAL

NukSooAL
1 month ago#8
Mordenkainen posted...
State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition. Put that at or near the top of your list.

That game was amazing I'm glad I didn't read anything about the game before playing it for the first time because I was shocked to discover Any character can die
GT: Nuk Soo AL/PSN Nuk_Soo_AL

User Info: MachineZed

MachineZed
1 month ago#9
The best is still L4D2
---
Promote what you love rather than bash what you hate.

User Info: OkayPlayer1

OkayPlayer1
1 month ago#10
MachineZed posted...
The best is still L4D2
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So what are the best zombie games ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived