Do you like the new dashboard update

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you like the new dashboard update

User Info: cymanx

cymanx
2 months ago#1
I have the preview and I have to admit I like what I see the keyboard is fast and I like painting friends to the whole menu so it looks really nice I haven't seen the light thing yet but I'll probably go to it today what do you all think6
vr6exyvr6exy wants to connect his PS4 to his mobile hot spot.

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
2 months ago#2
Took less than 5 minutes to adjust to the changes but overall I like it!
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
PSN - BigLongDowner

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
2 months ago#3
do not stay on it long enough to care
Gamefaqs. the place were grammar/english/typing is more important then talking about video games .people attack me for that reason PRICELESS. ok by OTACON120

User Info: b166er01

b166er01
2 months ago#4
I'll admit it does move faster. The last one was a little laggy. Even after clearing cache, I'd notice it. It wasn't a deal breaker by any means, but it was just noticable enough to be noticable. But other than that, I really don't understand the ppl that take this ui stuff seriously. No matter what ui it is, getting to a game or app is always only a 2 second affair at most
Yes, I wear glasses. No, I'm not a hipster; I actually need them

User Info: Mr_arizona

Mr_arizona
2 months ago#5
Reason it moves faster is the entertainment tab doesn't load everything unless you stay there for a second or 2. Back when we could remove tabs we all figured out when the Entertainment ads were all disabled the menu ran like butter. So now we don't have to have that loading in the background unless we want it to.
http://i.imgur.com/VBDN2Pi.gif
https://wwewritten.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/r80.gif

User Info: Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen
2 months ago#6
Really working out great, and I like the changes.

User Info: forthecubbies83

forthecubbies83
2 months ago#7
I really like it. So much faster. I’m still using my launch console, and it was such a laggy mess. This is as fast as I’ve seen it thus far. It’s very slick.

One thing... does anyone know if there is a way to remove the “Add More” section at the bottom of the home screen? I’d prefer not to have it, and it’s a bit redundant. For example, I don’t need them to suggest that I add Xbox Live Gold when it’s already baked in to the tiles at the top.

In his last video about the update, I thought Ybarra said we could have the homescreen be nothing but the top tiles of we wanted?

User Info: cymanx

cymanx
2 months ago#8
Now if we can only get some much-needed improvements made to the store. Like genre searching like we have in the PSN store, and faster search capability, the Xbox will have the better interface all around.
vr6exyvr6exy wants to connect his PS4 to his mobile hot spot.

User Info: RikashiX

RikashiX
2 months ago#9
cymanx posted...
Now if we can only get some much-needed improvements made to the store. Like genre searching like we have in the PSN store, and faster search capability, the Xbox will have the better interface all around.

I'd like a cart as well.
"Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito" - GT NihonjinRikugun
3DS FC: 3067-8390-9586

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
2 months ago#10
It's great. I would make sweet love to it if I could.
PSN: Kvally - - XBL: xHedon (PS Pro, Xbox One S and Xbox One X Pre-Ordered)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you like the new dashboard update

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived