Rare Replay came with my console in 2015. I haven't played much of it

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Rare Replay came with my console in 2015. I haven't played much of it

User Info: TroutPaste

TroutPaste
2 months ago#1
Which is a shame. I wish I had a digital copy of it, I'm lazy about discs, that's part of the reason why

Any suggestions? Of games you particularly liked, but not everyone was into.
Cleveland/Columbus sports fan
Games: Xenoblade Chronicles, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Resident Evil 7, Sonic Mania, Dragon Age Origins, Persona 3 FES, Pikmin

User Info: geodANGER

geodANGER
2 months ago#2
perfect dark is the only game I liked on it
GT/Psn: Geodanger25

User Info: Wolf Kage

Wolf Kage
2 months ago#3
Banjo Kazooie, Conkers, Perfect Dark and the Arcade Battletoad game.

My #1 would be the Arcade Battletoads.

User Info: SpongeBob_SP

SpongeBob_SP
1 month ago#4
I got it at launch. The only game I really played was Conker (beat it), and good lord did that game age horrifically.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
1 month ago#5
I decided not to buy RR. I didn't want to taint the fond memories I have of playing many of those games as a kid.
Go Leafs Go!!!

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
1 month ago#6
I got it from watching E3 on Mixer. Haven't played much of it but my daughter loves Viva Pinata
I post a lot using my phone. Most "typos" are probably a result of autocorrect

User Info: QueenTakhisis

QueenTakhisis
1 month ago#7
I like Kameo quite a bit. Banjo is also a classic, though I couldn't figure out if it's possible to change the camera controls for Conker. They are complete opposite of what I'm used to, so I wasn't able to play it at all. Press up to look down and left to look right in a 3D platformer? WTF?
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is the fear of the unknown."
~ H.P. Lovecraft ~

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
1 month ago#8
The hidden gem is Jet Force Gemini.

I got it as a gift when I was a I'd and immediately hated it because of it's crappy, kiddy art style. But I was young and poor so you played the few games you owned.

Anyway, it turned out to be a pretty fantastic game and one of the N64's best titles.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: KJP3

KJP3
1 month ago#9
I'm a pretty big fan of rare (not so much anymore) I played through a lot of the N64 titles a few 360 titles and a few old games, I had a good time with it

You gotta play Banjo, Conker and Perfect Dark, I haven't played Jet Force Gemini yet but it's supposed to be pretty good
The Earth is flat and Dinosaurs were made up to discourage time travel.

User Info: dedbus

dedbus
1 month ago#10
I was grinding through the games in release order. I think I got to blast Corp before I gave it a break.

There's some neat ideas for from back in the day. Glad I'm getting to more of the modern side though.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Rare Replay came with my console in 2015. I haven't played much of it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived