Best sandbox?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best sandbox?

User Info: LonnyJohnson

LonnyJohnson
1 month ago#1
I'm trying to think of any off the top if there is more list them and what was your favorite one? I love random chaos that was why the GTA games were some of my favorites. Instead of feeling like the world just revolved around me and what I did it was great to see peds randomly fighting each other which I only ever seen in the GTA games.

Mafia 3
GTA V
Just Cause 3
Watch Dogs 2

Im sure there's more. Are there any non shooting free roam gamed besides Skyrim?
Lonny "OG Booty" Johnson | #Rockstar games taskforce Protect R* Free Aim King, keep your aim assist casuals | Pray4Matts-Tii

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
1 month ago#2
Arkham games to an extent.

Non shooting though, there's not many of those around. (There'll be post after post of people proving me wrong now, you watch..)
When the Lion Devours Both Dragon and Child.

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
1 month ago#3
MGS V the best
GT4 showing Forza how 2 pitstop ever since
GOTY Nier "We are Homo Ludens. We are those who play."

User Info: BigOW

BigOW
1 month ago#4
I really liked state of decay

User Info: NuclearHendrix

NuclearHendrix
1 month ago#5
Far Cry 3 & 4.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

User Info: CarmensDaddy

CarmensDaddy
1 month ago#6
A little old but Saints Row 2 had the best npc`s ever. You could just be walking around, minding your own business and across the street you'd see a random fight and then the cops would show up, then someone would hit the cop with a car. The cop would start beating up that person, and then get hit by another car so more cops would show up...
GT: CarmensDaddy

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
1 month ago#7
velvet_hammer posted...
MGS V the best

Lol no.

Shadow of Mordor is fantastic and it's pretty cheap. Shadow of War is good too and the microtractions are not that bad. But I can't comment on how well Shadow of War is compared to Shadow of Mordor. ACIV Black Flags is still one of my favorite open world games and still looks great now. Also I would watch out for Assassins Creed Origin's. That open world looks like it could possibly rival The Witcher's 3.
PRAISE THE SUN Young Justice Season 3 is HAPPENING!

User Info: 305michael305

305michael305
1 month ago#8
velvet_hammer posted...
MGS V the best

And maybe agents of mayhem

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
1 month ago#9
305michael305 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
MGS V the best

And maybe agents of mayhem

Dude. NO
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: medmuscle

medmuscle
1 month ago#10
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
There needs to be anabolic steroid law reform. Bodybuilding is NOT a criminal activity. Also, putting someone on ignore means you are a delicate little flower.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best sandbox?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived