Happy with Backwards Compatible Selection?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Happy with Backwards Compatible Selection?

User Info: Manservice

Manservice
1 month ago#11
Outside of bayonetta, n+, lost odyssey, castlevania sotn, dragon age origins, the mass effect trilogy and rdr, it's been a dissapointment to me. Still can't play vanquish, naruto broken bond, ninja gaiden 2, uno xbla, sonic generations, lolipop chainsaw, marvel vs capcom 2, hitman hd collection, nfs most wanted (2005) or tales of vesperia

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
1 month ago#12
With just 4 of my games compadible out of 17 games, no way!
A little disappointed...
Favs: Persona, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Nintendo account: Xenoblader2000
Waiting For: Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake

User Info: Yi_Long

Yi_Long
1 month ago#13
I'm glad they keep adding more and more titles. I still have a thick original 360 Elite, so I'm sure that will break down some day, and it's nice to know I won't need to buy a 2nd hand 360 in order to keep playing and enjoying my old library of games, cause I can just buy an XBO S or X instead.

Still waiting for Mark of the Ninja though, among a few other great games. Project Gotham Racing 3/4 would be nice as well.

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
1 month ago#14
I'm missing a few like AVP sf X Tekken, sf2, and the metal gear collection, but other than that, I've been happy
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

User Info: dided21

dided21
1 month ago#15
I am really happy with it, lots of good games.

Just give me:

Red Faction: Guerrilla
Dungeon Defenders
Defiance
F1 2013
Thief
Crysis 3
Sniper Elite V2
Gotham City Impostors
Darkstalkers Resurrection
Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Basically earlier GWG titles and my wish list will be fulfilled.
https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Camello+Delgado

User Info: ACiDx0nE

ACiDx0nE
1 month ago#16
We can only hope for more and I’m excited to see what’s to come from the 1st generation Xbox releases...

Glad to see such positive feedback on this.

User Info: Sila98

Sila98
1 month ago#17
regs8376 posted...
I’m missing tales of vesperia and that’s it. Still holding out hope that it will happen. Playing red dead redemption now for the first time and it’s incredible.

I envy you, you know. To play that masterpiece for the first time...

It in my top 3 games. Damn, it might even be my favorite. Just for the story alone. Also playing cards online was way fun, back when the servers weren’t hacked to death.

My Xbox gamer pic is of John currently. It hasn’t changed in awhile. Same with my PS4. Can’t wait to play the sequel next year on my Pro. Or my X I will get in the future. Haven’t decided yet...

Enjoy.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Happy with Backwards Compatible Selection?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived