Does all DLC from 360 work on XO? I can't find some of it!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does all DLC from 360 work on XO? I can't find some of it!

User Info: Assassin_X_Geth

Assassin_X_Geth
1 month ago#1
For example I beat and downloaded all the DLC for Trials Fusion on Xbox 360 last year. Today I finally installed the game on my XO (using the BC thing). But it doesn't show my DLC for the game on XO. Says I have to pay for it. :( Also if I recall I bought the season pass. Maybe that doesn't transfer? Which is annoying if thats the case.
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.

User Info: JRDeBo

JRDeBo
1 month ago#2
I'm not sure where it is, but I think you have to download the DLC seperately from the game. So check in your games list to see if there is any DLC to download (just had to do this for Blue Dragon).
Oakland Raider fan till I die. Let's just try not suck this year.
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=jrdebo http://raptr.com/jrdebo

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
1 month ago#3
Can you hit the select button and go to manage game? All ready to install DLC should show there. If not it may take a bit to recognize it since you just installed game. I had one do that already.
Money can buy happiness don't kid yourself! GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: helIy

helIy
1 month ago#4
you sure it's the bc version?

they gave the x1 version away for free a few months ago
depressed again
morning comes too fast and i'm tired of the routine

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
1 month ago#5
Trials: Fusion isn't BC, so the 360 DLC isn't going to show up for the current gen version.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: urmie

urmie
1 month ago#6
If you bought DLC for any 360 game, you need to go to Manage for the game on the Xbox One. Your DLC should be there ready to install.
Facts don't care about your feelings.

User Info: jedirood

jedirood
1 month ago#7
I know games with DLC on disc like Fallout 3 and New Vegas don't register for some reason. Bought the New Vegas Ultimate Edition but I can't use any DLC except the two I bought separate, Gun Runner's Arsenal and the Preorder bonus s***
''Death? Explain.''
''Devotion inspires bravery. Bravery inspires sacrifice. Sacrifice leads to death. So feel free to kill yourself.'' - Ghaul and The Speaker

User Info: desaigamon

desaigamon
1 month ago#8
jedirood posted...
I know games with DLC on disc like Fallout 3 and New Vegas don't register for some reason. Bought the New Vegas Ultimate Edition but I can't use any DLC except the two I bought separate, Gun Runner's Arsenal and the Preorder bonus s***

@jedirood You have to install the DLC using the second disc. Insert the disc, press menu button, click "Manage Game", scroll down to "Ready to Install", and download the DLC. Once it's downloaded, you have to play the game using the second disc for the DLC to load. The first disc only has the license for the base game, but disc 2 has the license for the game + DLC.
NNID: HonestCarl 3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838
Now Playing: Pokemon Moon (3DS), Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), Skyrim (Xbox One)

User Info: Assassin_X_Geth

Assassin_X_Geth
1 month ago#9
Ah yeah, found out Fusion on 360 does cannot be downloaded onto Xbox One from your 360 version. Which makes sense because I downloaded the XO version when it was free. Not going to buy the season pass again though. Not repaying for all the content I had before. Not even sure if the extra stuff I missed was worth it.
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
1 month ago#10
It will be BC eventually, just wait.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does all DLC from 360 work on XO? I can't find some of it!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived